shaunton is offline New Member

best way to take sus cycle

currently ive been on a cycle i started at 165 pounds 13.8% body fat ive been taking 1cc test and 1cc honestly forgot other name (all i know is it makes you cough when you inject it). twice a week for about 7 wks have not gained weight but have dropped body fat from 14 to 7.2 and now weigh 160 im only 5'8 nd whant to get more muscle mass without losing my abs and waist recently got 10 sustanon and was wondering what i should do with it for best results should i continue adding this cycle im almost out of other but have a full bottle of test and clomid for after have no side effects and feel great

AVAGO is offline Member
    Im confused ...?

why confused

AVAGO is offline Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shaunton
    currently ive been on a cycle i started at 165 pounds 13.8% body fat ive been taking 1cc test and 1cc honestly forgot other name (all i know is it makes you cough when you inject it). twice a week for about 7 wks have not gained weight but have dropped body fat from 14 to 7.2 and now weigh 160 im only 5'8 nd whant to get more muscle mass without losing my abs and waist recently got 10 sustanon and was wondering what i should do with it for best results should i continue adding this cycle im almost out of other but have a full bottle of test and clomid for after have no side effects and feel great
    Ill start on these first

1. i have never heard of a gear that makes you cough?
    2. what kind of test ?

AVAGO is offline Member
    3. you are injecting something but you dont know what its called

im still a rookie so bare with me
    test. cypionate
    the other is dark colored almost gold and oily

got from a close trusted friend have used int he past got great results

AVAGO is offline Member
    You say you have a full bottle of test and clomid for after? after what and what are you going to do with them?

Your other drug is obviously some form of Tren . However you obviously shouldnt be taking anything if you dont know what you are taking. I personally wouldnt take creatine without researching it and knowing what it is going to do to my body. Just some food for thought.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Your other drug is obviously some form of Tren . However you obviously shouldnt be taking anything if you dont know what you are taking. I personally wouldnt take creatine without researching it and knowing what it is going to do to my body. Just some food for thought.

WORD..my thoughts exactly..

insanepump621 is offline Member
    fina cough maybe?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i can not belive you do not know what the fu-ck it is you are injection into your body. stop what ever it is that you are doing and learn first.

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Usually its fina that makes you cough, not the manufactured trens. I'm on fina right now but have no cough. The best way to take sustanon is to divide up the shots so you can make use of the propionate in it. For example, if you're taking 500 mgs. a week it would be good to take 125 mgs. 4 times a week. If you can't handle the e.o.d. injections, take 500 mgs. in 2 shots a week. I would definately run 500 mgs. a week, so if you have 10 250mgs. amps, get 10 more.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i can not belive you do not know what the fu-ck it is you are injection into your body. stop what ever it is that you are doing and learn first.
    my thoughts exactly!!!

Thread Information