Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlocRoc is offline Member

I think I became "That Guy!"

You know which one... the one that people point to and mention how big he is....

And

Im no where close to done... So here's the story.

2 things...

First time ever, last night, without any sort of pump going on, My roommate mentioned for the first time that Im getting huge... right around the time that the test cyp should have started kicking in.

Said that I've gotten huge over the last two weeks!

Second, last night my fiancee and I went out with some friends, and while there some drunk ass punk kid (no more than 22 or thereabouts) starting screaming **** at his girlfriend as I walked by because he caught her looking at me... THEN, of all things, he started yelling after me that he'd kick my BIG ass no matter how huge I was... He was lit...

Now normally, I'd turn around and feed him his own ass, but ****, the cyp makes me mellow like a kitten and I just blew it off...

But it was funny overall... first time that I had a chick check me out and then have her man want to start something with me...

Anyone else feel EXTRA mellow when on? Like nothing bugs me and Im cool and calm and in a great mood all the time!

L8

Dont understand the whole "Roid Rage " thing... and my fiancee says that Im like a kitten as well.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    The novlety of people looking at you and pointing and whatever else they do will soon wear off. Soak it all up while you can cuz its a great feeling while it lasts.

Oh yeah the whole roid rage thing is just a myth anyways, even if it does happen you can control it, people just blow it way out of proportion.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    wow tht kid had balls to say anything, usually they are punk enough to slap thier GFs around because they are scared ****less of you.

That kid was scared ****less of you, he just didnt know it yet... feeding him his own ass would have jogged his memory...

I am kinda that guy... 6'2 and only 210-215 but with a 32 inch waist and lats like a cobra... I also try to refrain from feeding kids thier own ass...

But I am on Sust 250mg EOD.... it does not mellow me out at all... If I am stuck at a red light for too long I can hear my own heart beat I get so pissed...

I have always been a real Teddy bear and kinda fun loving, Juice does alter my patience level... so there is something to the roid rage theory... but I feel that it can be controlled in 99.9% of the cases...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 03-19-2005 at 08:14 PM.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    thats good to hear about the test cyp. just finished my first week and cant wait till it really kicks in in the next few weeks. im mellow as hell too and cant imagine having "roid rage " we'll see......wouldn't mind being checked out by another guys girl either

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You should have handed him his ass anyway...JMO

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well im just the opp- I would have gave him 200 pounds of woopp ass! But ya when people start staring at you when your in the mall and various places you no your doing something right!

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I think alot of us on this board are "that guy" . the guy that most other guys wish they looked like. In my gym (college rec center) people think i am crazy... i lift massive amounts of weight and have people say stuff to me on a regular basis. unfortunatly i dont know what it is like to have juice mellow me out though... personally when people say things to me, even good comments, all i can think to say is "who the **** cares what you think about me" I dont want anyones opinion let alone some jackoff kid slapping around his girlfriend... and about him wanting to kick your ass. "bring that **** muther****er!" I have no patience... but i do like you and walk away... no reason to give the juicers out there a bad name by accidentally killing someone, the media would have a hayday with that.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I got a lot bigger too when i went on, and a lot of people look up to me now, in both the gym and normally in public. People are intimidated of me, but i really dont fight unless i need to. I break stuff up and throw people around if need be at parties, but im fairly mellow. My cycle put my patience on end, thats for sure, but i controll it fine, and havent flipped out at all.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I never heard of anyone who is mellow on test. any ester.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I never heard of anyone who is mellow on test. any ester.
    Maybe calling it mellow is the wrong word to use, but it definitely makes me feel good and upbeat about everything... Just positive about it!!!!

And the only reason that I didnt want to hand the kid his rear was that my fiancee was with me and with her being 3 months pregnant, I couldnt live with myself if she got hurt and something happened to her and the baby in a scuffle with some asshole.... But he did walk after me yelling and thinking he was all that... probably because he was taller, younger and really stupid..... Now if I was alone, I would have eaten him alive... and any one of the bouncers that I saw at the place.... TINY, all of them!!!

L8

Tags is offline Associate Member
    What your feeling is what we call "sence of well being"...

Also, when ever I'm on test... I get hot really easy were I get super hot and itchy and when that happens I loose my cool really easy...
    Last edited by Tags; 03-19-2005 at 10:55 PM.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    mellow? If anyone says **** to me while im on cycle...its on like donkey kong

Logan13 is offline Banned

big

Stay cool, like you were with that kid, BlocRoc. I believe that there are only 3 occassions when one should fight: 1)when you must to preserve life/limb
    2)when there is honor in the fight(fair fight, not a 125 lbs guy) 3)in a ring. Being big usually means that you don't have to fight. I'm 5'6" (180 lbs.), I used to have $hit to prove (short man syndrom), that was then. Take any aggressions to the ring, test yourself. You will soon learn if you can fight, or if you are just Big....there is a difference. I have been in the ring with really good sized guys on 4 occassions (235 lbs.- 280 lbs.) when i was fighting @ 169 lbs. (fighting, not boxing).They learned what the difference was.

-Logan13

Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    Also, when ever I'm on test... I get hot really easy were I get super hot and itchy and when that happens I loose my cool really easy...
    Thank you. I get that too all the time, especially at the gym and it makes me irritable as hell. Other than that I feel great when on test.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    thats good to hear about the test cyp. just finished my first week and cant wait till it really kicks in in the next few weeks. im mellow as hell too and cant imagine having "roid rage " we'll see......wouldn't mind being checked out by another guys girl either
    It is cool even for married guy. I when we and other couples got together for a party a few weeks ago, all the guys clustered together and then the woman herded together in the kitchen like usual. Well one of the girls got drunk (all the woman are married and their husbands hanging with me in the other room) and then we could hear the girls doing their talking. The next thing I know, all the girls are telling my wife how HOT I am and what did she do to get her man to get in such great shape. I was so flattered, all of them were like going off about how sexy I was starting to look and of course my wife was all gloating with this talk.

All the husbands were looking at me like, "Man you gotta get me some steroids too" but its like I dont deal, I dont get anything for anyone and besides you guys should join the gym first and do it a couple years before upgrading, so no I am not going to tell you how to reach my source, etc until you are ready. Strange all the guys know I am on steroids and they keep the secret quite well from their wifes.

Beatiful thing is that my fiancee knows about the gear. We have an understanding that if she feels that its making me act weird or she begins to not like my attitude, then I'll stop!

Honesty all the way!

L8

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Beatiful thing is that my fiancee knows about the gear. We have an understanding that if she feels that its making me act weird or she begins to not like my attitude, then I'll stop!

Honesty all the way!

L8
    I tried that... in fact she let me do 1 cycle... was happy with the results... but then told me I was not to do another cycle and I can stick my prescribing doctor up my ass (she thinks I got prescribed because I lied my way into getting a script or just found a steroid happy doctor).

Well I have since done cycles without her aware, but she's been telling me lately she's fully aware I have been cycling all of this and last year but I havent been given the sign that its OK yet. I am hoping she'll let me have my stuff and not have to be sneaky hiding everything. Oh well. What happens if you get married and wife goes from letting you cycle to watching a show on CNN news that makes steroids look awful and now for no good reason she wants you to quit forever. You either give in or become stealthy.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    It is cool even for married guy. I when we and other couples got together for a party a few weeks ago, all the guys clustered together and then the woman herded together in the kitchen like usual. Well one of the girls got drunk (all the woman are married and their husbands hanging with me in the other room) and then we could hear the girls doing their talking. The next thing I know, all the girls are telling my wife how HOT I am and what did she do to get her man to get in such great shape. I was so flattered, all of them were like going off about how sexy I was starting to look and of course my wife was all gloating with this talk.

All the husbands were looking at me like, "Man you gotta get me some steroids too" but its like I dont deal, I dont get anything for anyone and besides you guys should join the gym first and do it a couple years before upgrading, so no I am not going to tell you how to reach my source, etc until you are ready. Strange all the guys know I am on steroids and they keep the secret quite well from their wifes.
    Your wife sounds cool. If it were my wife she would be rippin the eyes and tounges out of every chick that looked or talked about me.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    mellow? If anyone says **** to me while im on cycle...its on like donkey kong
    I got to agree with this. I can controll it but I feel like a spaz when on.
    Like right now I am twitchy but I can keep it in check

I get more pissed off when I'm off then on. My GF wants me to be on forever. She sais we fight less when I'm on gear. LOL Go figure, I turned her into a juice lover. Now all she does is harass me to get her some vars.

I miss the sence of well being ...I'm still recovering from a year long cycle....

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Oh yeah the whole roid rage thing is just a myth anyways, even if it does happen you can control it, people just blow it way out of proportion.
    Myth? I love all these people that know exactly how everyone else is feeling... I can say that HONESTLY 100% roid rage exists within reason... I find myself so easily irritated while on cycle that it is ridiculous... and YES of course I make sure to use the extra self controll needed to keep from doing too much stupid sh1t but that doesn't change the fact that my mood is drastically effected while on cycle. If someone were to do something that warranted me hurting them I would definetly do it while on cycle but might reconsider it if I wasn't...

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE= What happens if you get married and wife goes from letting you cycle to watching a show on CNN news that makes steroids look awful and now for no good reason she wants you to quit forever. You either give in or become stealthy.[/QUOTE]

Yep same thing with my girlfriend, she believes all of the media craze and thinks that i will die if i juice. Btw i am on a cycle right now and God forbid that she finds out. I'm about to ask her to marry me.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep same thing with my girlfriend, she believes all of the media craze and thinks that i will die if i juice. Btw i am on a cycle right now and God forbid that she finds out. I'm about to ask her to marry me. [/QUOTE]
    be careful bro. what she finds out could hurt you. you shoud not need to keep secreats from your wife.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Myth? I love all these people that know exactly how everyone else is feeling... I can say that HONESTLY 100% roid rage exists within reason... I find myself so easily irritated while on cycle that it is ridiculous... and YES of course I make sure to use the extra self controll needed to keep from doing too much stupid sh1t but that doesn't change the fact that my mood is drastically effected while on cycle. If someone were to do something that warranted me hurting them I would definetly do it while on cycle but might reconsider it if I wasn't...
    i guess it depends on the person and also what your cycling.

cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    i used test cyp on my first ever couse at the age of 19 ten years ago,it blew my ****ing head off,it affected my home life and made me wont to rip someones head off.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I love being "that guy" !!!!

As for the mellow, the test at 750mg is making pissed all the time, but I just keep it bottled up.........

It has to be greatly different from person to person, because I havent once felt any increased aggression or shortened temper, and I know my test and deca are good, sinced I've already gained almost 30 lbs in 6.5 weeks.

Psychosomatic perhaps? We induce what we want to induce... Myself, I love the feeling of well being...

L8

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Maybe myth was the wrong word, Im just saying that its not how it is, you know how everybody who doesnt know about steroid is always like if you take those things you better not freak out and roid rage . Ignorant people think thats what is going to happen to you if you take steroids , Ive actually talked to people who think that if you take steroids that your going to be walking around freaking out all the time, not the case at all. Its not somthing you just get when you take steroids.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    you know what sucks even more than when somebody tries to start sh*t with you because you are that guy???

when somebody THINKS they are "that guy" and walks around sticking their chest out... this person is always not big... has a terrible back and chicken legs... HAHA i HAAAAATE that.........

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Don't Hate The Playa, Hate The Game!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP!

(signed: "That Guy")

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm that guy... sorry, there can be only one.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

"that post whore guy"????

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

test ya

I get in more fights with drunk assholes that want to test me because of my size. They think if they can beat my ass it will give them a jump on the cool meter. Never works out to well for them. But hey, keep em comin, good for a workout. P.s I only fight when I get swung on, by the way.
    LAN

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, if all of us were in a room, BDTR would be that guy.

OH, nice new avitar bdtr

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    when somebody THINKS they are "that guy" and walks around sticking their chest out... this person is always not big... has a terrible back and chicken legs... HAHA i HAAAAATE that.........
    lol There's a guy at work like that. And he is small. He always wears plain black t-shirts that show his arms. His biceps are pretty big -- for a guy who is 5'8" and 165lb. lol

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I would say about 90% of the time I keep my cool. Then on the other hand I am a bouncer at a nightclub and we have at least 2 to 3 fights a night usually on thursdays since its 18 to party. I get so pumped up I have to sit in the office for 20 minutes after the fight or I feel like I will explode on the next person who starts any ****. Thats also after me and the other bouncers at the club escort the fighters out head first through the door. I definitely need that edge though especially where I work so it definitely helps me with the job. Otherwise I just feel like im on top of the world and dont let other **** bother me unless someone wants to test me.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

I dont think anyone here will question that! I sure as hell dont!

L8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information