FozzyBear2 is offline New Member

Mail Order Questoin-Customs Declaration Form

Guys,

I've been doing a search for the following information, but have'nt had any luck. When you mail a international package, you have to fill out a customs form and list the contents and it's value. So what I want to know, when your sources ship out their packages, and you recieve them, what is written in for the "contents"?

So If someone goes to Mexico and send his gear via mail, what do ya put on the green customs form? Birthday Gift?

Another guestion. What if your caught carrying on/with you thru customs, priviron or say, clomid. Is that it self illegal?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i walk across clen , nolva, clomid, antibiotics, antidepressants and even once a 3 pack of HCG ... as lobng as its not steroids and you claim it and say its for athsma, or its an anti inflammitory you will be fine... thats if you claim it... try to sneak it... not a good idea...

try to claim steroids however, and watch them toss em in the garbage.... prolly take em out whan your gone...lol

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    man! these retarted posts are everywhere! wtf!!

guess what bro if we tell you then the feds will know too....hello???

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah smuggling is bad...MMMM kaaaay...

Im done with it, I have too many reasons to not want to go to jail... Im getting powders and kits during my next cycle and its gonna have to last me a while... its all home brew baby, from here on out...

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    When sources write the contents, they usually write different content every time. And it could be anything you may think of.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    man! these retarted posts are everywhere! wtf!!

guess what bro if we tell you then the feds will know too....hello???
    You are 100% right Bro. This needs to stop.

you know it kind of makes you think it's the feds trying to get info

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    you know it kind of makes you think it's the feds trying to get info
    Word

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    no offense, but using the fed idea is pretty lame. as if 'feds' dont know how people traffic drugs through the mail.

any 13 y/o kid with an IQ of 80 or above can figure out how to mail a package or walk it across, what makes you think the 'feds' arent already 12 steps ahead of you?

There are much more ingenius ways people are smuggling drugs. Some small time steroid users arent fooling anyone. It all boils down to luck, plain and simple.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ouch, you guys are harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    no offense, but using the fed idea is pretty lame. as if 'feds' dont know how people traffic drugs through the mail.

any 13 y/o kid with an IQ of 80 or above can figure out how to mail a package or walk it across, what makes you think the 'feds' arent already 12 steps ahead of you?

There are much more ingenius ways people are smuggling drugs. Some small time steroid users arent fooling anyone. It all boils down to luck, plain and simple.

better to assume they aren't and not post something stupid like this.
    ever heard of the saying "it's better to be safe then sorry"?

any 13 yr old kid with an i.q. of 80 can figure this out!

smarty pants! hope you're not 14 and i didn't offend you!

whether the feds are 12 steps ahead of me or not it's my @ss on the line so i am going to take every precaution i can. including not posting crap like this.
    by not starting a thread something like this, not only can save my own @ss, but maybe other AAS users as well.

I AM NOT GOING TO CANSECO MY FELLOW AAS USERS!
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 03-20-2005 at 02:04 AM.

FozzyBear2 is offline New Member
    EF.U. FlabbyWuzzy

Well, then let me ask this question then, I have a 100% legit source, but I have never done a mail order directly thru them, so what I'm concerned about is what will a ligit-international sources use for customs declaration? Are they smart enough to lie and put something else, do I need to TELL THEM not to put the contents on the form?

My concern is that if there is something totally DIFFERENT inside, will this be considered an additional offense in the eyes of the US Customs and warrant an arrest or does it not matter if the contents don't match up on the form and just hope that if it gets snagged, all I receive is a seizure letter.

I hope that I redirected my question in a way that will not compromise any "Top Secret" information!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah brotha, but these questions are getting old and are very stupid to
    post openly too... People just don't think or have a clue anymore at all...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Ouch, you guys are harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by FozzyBear2
    EF.U. FlabbyWuzzy

Well, then let me ask this question then, I have a 100% legit source, but I have never done a mail order directly thru them, so what I'm concerned about is what will a ligit-international sources use for customs declaration? Are they smart enough to lie and put something else, do I need to TELL THEM not to put the contents on the form?

My concern is that if there is something totally DIFFERENT inside, will this be considered an additional offense in the eyes of the US Customs and warrant an arrest or does it not matter if the contents don't match up on the form and just hope that if it gets snagged, all I receive is a seizure letter.

I hope that I redirected my question in a way that will not compromise any "Top Secret" information!

this is what they do.....

they put on the customs slip:

ANABOLIC STEROIDS INSIDE PLEASE DO NOT OPEN I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING , (even though i am the sender)

do yourself a favor bro and don't do AAS!! you are too ignorant you will f@ck yourself up.
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 03-20-2005 at 05:13 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Mods please erase this thread before it gets risky.

Thread Information