jgg1221 is offline Member

quality of tren gains

we all know that compounds vary in their ability to make retainable strength/size gains

such as anavar having gains much easier to maintain post cycle (with the diet, clomid, nolva etc)
    as compared to other compounds which are not as easily retainable

in some senses it is like comparing apples to oranges but there are some similarities here

when it comes to maintinence, how does tren line up in comparison to other roids?

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    The look is a bit harder to keep up than from say, winstrol or anavar . I have not done D-bol or a-drol, but I would imagine that the gains from tren are easier to keep than the gains from those bloaters.

The cyborg look goes away after about a month, and shortly thereafter the strength gains start to diminish. They never completely vanish, though.

When I combined winny with tren, the gains stayed with me well into the fourth month of being off. I looked exactly the same for about sixteen weeks. Even when I missed an entire month in the gym, I still looked pretty hard and muscular. I spent several months out of the gym, and I can still do two hundred push-ups and forty pull-ups, still see my serratus, and I have been away and off for months on end. My bodyweight has not changed, only the composition. I have maybe lost a pound or two of muscle and gained a pound or two of fat.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    From my experience, the steroids that put QUALITY muscle on you and not just a whole bunch of water are easier to keep your gains with. Dbol and adrol are horrible for keeping gains.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    From my experience, the steroids that put QUALITY muscle on you and not just a whole bunch of water are easier to keep your gains with. Dbol and adrol are horrible for keeping gains.
    exactly. Tren is great for keeping gains.

Thread Information