Dveres95 is offline New Member

Cool Sustenon 250 Question

I kno that for maxium gains you should take Sustenon 250 eod, but what if its your first cycle and you take one shot a week? What gains will I see from this?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You will see fluctuating test levels in your system and prob side effects. The whole idea in shooting often is to keep your test levels constant and prevent side effects.

Oh I see now, but im taking Nolvadex everday, Will the gains be smaller with these doses?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Will the gains be smaller if youre taking nolvadex ? You will prob have less water retention, which means less weight gain, but I dont consider water to be gains anyways.
    If youre asking if you will see less gains by shooting eod, no, its the same amount in your system you just shoot it more often so its spread out.

Aw thanx man, I apperciate the knowledge!!!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dveres95
    I kno that for maxium gains you should take Sustenon 250 eod, but what if its your first cycle and you take one shot a week? What gains will I see from this?
    If you take sustanon once a week it will be a COMPLETE waste of money and time. If you are going to do something then do it right. Sustanon must be injected at the LEAST every 3rd day to be effective.

cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    what do u guys think about 1 sus monday and friday and 1 shot of 50mg propinate wednesday ,do u think this will make it a smoother flow?what do u think juddman ?

can someone talk to me please im ****ing board

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I will tallk to you if you take some good advice. Shoot the sustanon EOD! If you shoot it on mon and fri, it will not and I repeat, it will NOT be fully effective. Why in the world would you want to shoot it on mon and fri then shoot just prop on wed???? Doesn't make since. Just do it right and shoot it EOD.....SIMPLE.

mork calling orsome come in orsome.

to be honest im a little parra about using alot of gear ,had a few gyno probs in the past and had surgery dont really wont to use more than 2 a week so thought it would keep the levels smooth.gonna do it with tren and winny and arimidex .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Then use enanth or cyp. At least a long ester won't be a total waste. And it will probably be cheaper than sust, anyway.

anheuser04 is offline New Member
    So you are saying like 3 times a week right?

anheuser04 is offline New Member
    I just started using sust. The person who was talking to me about it said for the first two weeks do 250 and then weeks 3,4,5, and 6 do 500. then weeks 7 and 8 go back down to 250. If this is'nt right please let me know, I am looking for maximum gains. This is my first cycle and i just want it to be right if i am going to do it.

Thread Information