lzicc is offline Senior Member

I may be over cautious when I inject, but this works.

I just started doing this for my current cycle and it works for me. I do glute shots only.

Before I do the shot, I take a hot bath to get the muscles hot. While I am doing that, I get a hot water bottle and lay it on the loaded syringe. By the time I get out from the bath, the juice is all warmed up. I then used a alcohol wipe to wipe the injection area and then do the injection. With the oil being warm, it goes in alot smoother.

Once I am done with the injection, I wipe the area again with the alcohol swab then rub the area for about 3 minutes pretty hard. Then....I take a hot water bottle and lay it on the bed and lay the injection site on it for about 15/20 minutes. This seems to help disapate the oil.

I have hardly any pain if any at all the next day doing it this way. It's alot to go through but man does it make a difference. I hate when I would do an shot and be sore for the next couple of days. Just wanted to share this.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    seems like a lot of work... a little part of me enjoys the pain from the injection on the following day... reminds me its there doing "its thing".. but good procedure for anyone that doesn't feel the same as I do..

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    seems like a lot of work... a little part of me enjoys the pain from the injection on the following day... reminds me its there doing "its thing".. but good procedure for anyone that doesn't feel the same as I do..
    Bump and i just use an ice pack it numbs the are and makes me more comfortable with the injection.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you'll grow out of it in a few more weeks

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    your internal body temperature is a lot hotter than a warm water bottle or a hot shower, although the syringe heating is a good idea

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    that sounds like way to much work/trouble for me! lol... i do 2 needles a day, i dont have time/patience/need to go thru all that. i just do mine when i get outta the shower in the morning and i'm done, takes me 3-4 minutes

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    it dont hurt me, but it's a pain in the ASS to withdraw from a 10 ml vial, it takes me like 3 minutes to get 1 cc out.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    it dont hurt me, but it's a pain in the ASS to withdraw from a 10 ml vial, it takes me like 3 minutes to get 1 cc out.
    use a bigger needle...it takes me about 20 seconds to draw 1cc

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    I've never done more than 2 hits per week and have always done glute shots and never had a problem, I kinda like the sting and soreness the next day too. Maybe I'm lucky too as I've never hit the sciatic nerve either. Knock on wood.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    use a bigger needle...it takes me about 20 seconds to draw 1cc
    23 gauge is what i use, im guessing thats too small?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    have you tried loading the syringe up with the same volume of air as you're going to withdraw, and then expelling it into the vial before you draw back?

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    your internal body temperature is a lot hotter than a warm water bottle or a hot shower, although the syringe heating is a good idea
    my tap goes way higher that 98.6 degrees. really it's more about heating the oil to a temp where it has a more fluidlike consistency instead of heavy and oily; not matching your internal body temp.

those are some good tips Izicc. i don't have much of a prob with delt injections, but on the thigh it an really hurt, + sometimes the swelling is so bad one leg looks like 50% bigger than the other.
    Last edited by John Stamos' Nephew; 03-20-2005 at 10:33 PM.

i use 23g to shoot but i use 18-20g to draw

Way too much work for me.
    I like to keep it simple.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Agreed, I'd rather take the pain if any to reduce all that labor.

[QUOTE=John Stamos' Nephew]have you tried loading the syringe up with the same volume of air as you're going to withdraw, and then expelling it into the vial before you draw back?QUOTE]
    yes I have. still takes for ever.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=jordanfanatic23]
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    have you tried loading the syringe up with the same volume of air as you're going to withdraw, and then expelling it into the vial before you draw back?QUOTE]
    yes I have. still takes for ever.
    poop. i'm trying that for the first time 2nite. i hope my pins are a little bigger than yours.

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Just a thought guys. Make sure that the syringe is screwed on very tightly to avoid air leakage. If it is loose it will take a long time.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I
    Before I do the shot, I take a hot bath to get the muscles hot. While I am doing that, I get a hot water bottle and lay it on the loaded syringe. By the time I get out from the bath, the juice is all warmed up. I then used a alcohol wipe to wipe the injection area and then do the injection. With the oil being warm, it goes in alot smoother.

Once I am done with the injection, I wipe the area again with the alcohol swab then rub the area for about 3 minutes pretty hard. Then....I take a hot water bottle and lay it on the bed and lay the injection site on it for about 15/20 minutes. This seems to help disapate the oil.

I have hardly any pain if any at all the next day doing it this way. It's alot to go through but man does it make a difference. I hate when I would do an shot and be sore for the next couple of days. Just wanted to share this.
    sounds like something my wife does before and after she gets her shot. jk

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    using an alcohol swab for IM injections is voodoo.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I never have pain from glute shots unless it is Prop.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    So do you shave your legs while your in there too Sally? Perhaps a cup of international coffee sitting next to your aromatherapy candles as well...

I have a fvcking homeless man stab me with a broken bottle and just dump the juice into the laceration and cotterize it shut with a cigar, and then we fight to the death with chainsaws as a finale.

but hey, enjoy your primobolan or whatever....

I need the gym like a serial killer needs victims!!!

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    So do you shave your legs while your in there to Sally? Perhaps a cup of international coffee sitting next to your aromatherapy candles as well...

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Hey bro I feel the same way I load the oil, swab the site, and inject might rub if I inject a small muscle but thats about it. The pain is there so you know its working.

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    I was having a big problem with post inject pain for days!! Normally, I wouldn't mind, but I grapple and believe me, it sucks to grapple with that pain!

I started running warm water over the syringe, did really slow injects, left the pin in there for a good 30 seconds after all of it went it, and most importantly massaged the hell out of the area for at least 5 solid minutes.

Freaking awesome, little or no pain! I can roll again

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i have never had a problem with the pain, never sore afterwards, and if i was it wasnt enough to complain about, just lucky i guess

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    I just know that my gear has a very high BA (underground stuff), so i definitely need to do what I can to minimise soreness.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    So do you shave your legs while your in there too Sally? Perhaps a cup of international coffee sitting next to your aromatherapy candles as well...

I have a fvcking homeless man stab me with a broken bottle and just dump the juice into the laceration and cotterize it shut with a cigar, and then we fight to the death with chainsaws as a finale.

but hey, enjoy your primobolan or whatever....

I need the gym like a serial killer needs victims!!!
    I think I just **** myself.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    that sounds like a really good technique, even tho im too lazy to try it

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    no really you have the homeless guy do all the work, really its easy... oh wait you meant the fruity bath thing... oh...

A big reason why I go through this trouble is that I shoot each side once a week, so I want to make sure I have no soreness by the time I have to shoot again.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Wow I shot Every day without pain only occasionally would I have any but thats a little bit overkill. I just dont have the time to do all that just swab it and stick it.

Do you shoot the same site everyday? I was always concerned about an abcess shooting the same site too often.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    Wow I shot Every day without pain only occasionally would I have any but thats a little bit overkill. I just dont have the time to do all that just swab it and stick it.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Do you shoot the same site everyday? I was always concerned about an abcess shooting the same site too often.
    NO I rotated ass, ass, quad, quad, delt, delt. If you move the injections around you might find that quad and delt shots are easier than the ass. My fav is delt but quads arent far behind but I hate the glute.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    I just started doing this for my current cycle and it works for me. I do glute shots only.

i use to be like you, then i got use to it and i love injecting, try shooting near the top of your thigh, i shoot there when i have shot in my glutes to much and i actually find it alot better

Thread Information