Thread: Oral Cycle?

Haxsore is offline Junior Member

Oral Cycle?

I'm just starting to get back into working out and was wanting to start off with a cycle, but was wondering if there is any oral cycles i can start off with? Any comments would help. If its a bad or good idea i would like to know.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Bad question to ask on this forum bro. First get back into training for about a year and let your tendons and ligaments strengthen up and then get up some balls to use a needle because you cannot take an oral testosterone and you need that for your cycle. Oral cycles are for the birds.

There is no such thing as an oral only cycle. It isn't safe and you will lose most of your gains. You aslo don't want to cycle right off the bat. Get more training under your belt and build as much as you can naturally until you get into steroids . You will be amazed of what a good diet, good training and discipline can do for you.

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the quick reply ive been back training for about 10 months and have been eating great the whole time i was just thinking about a good cycle that would help me gain good solid muscle and keep most of my gains. I really dont want to compete just gain extra muscle. thanks for the tips.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If you want to make solid gains then you hafto stack your orals. A traditional cycle with test, eq and dbol should put some meat on you.
    But make sure your ready for a cycle, no reason to cycle if your just getting started in the gym again or if you cant follow a good diet.

Thread Information