tclark828 is offline New Member

QV Test E question

I bought a 50ml bottle of test e awhile back....checking the batch #'s online, they dont match up.....the batch # on my bottle is for a 10ml bottle, not 50 ....QV011 is the #on the bottle.... should i be concerned? Ive used some of it...very painful injections...even after heating the oil up.....ive heard this alot, so im assuming its legit. thanks for any help

TC

Maybe you should post some pics of it so someone can help you out. Although I wouldn't worry about their website they're usually late on updating it most of the time.

i can get a pic up tomorrow....the bottle is identical to the ones on their website.....this was ordered about a year ago, so it should be long enough to be updated on their site. The label has the hologram on it and is hard to peel off.....looks all original to me, just wanted to be positive as im planning on using it on my next cycle

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    painfull during inject?..how long does it take you to shoot 1cc?...should be about a minute..post some pics I have some bottles of Qv test E 50ml

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tclark828
    i can get a pic up tomorrow....the bottle is identical to the ones on their <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=website&v=56">website</a>.....this was ordered about a year ago, so it should be long enough to be updated on their site. The <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=label&v=56">label</a> has the hologram on it and is hard to peel off.....looks all original to me, just wanted to be positive as im planning on using it on my next cycle
    when you pull the hologram off does it leave little diamonds or hexagons?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    hologram you say... not too many mexican counterfitters are going to make holograms and exact packaging.... must of the bunk gear sold in mexico is obvious BS to anyone but a complete novice...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    its fine my friend... don't sweat it.. I think I have the same batch number as a matter of fact... I had the same concern at one point but soon realized I was being paranoid... and painful??? I don't know.. i've never had any pain from an injection including QV Prop which is supposed to be horrible... (maybe im just a real man though... jk)

haha...maybe im just a puss....the injections from that kill me for 3 to 4 days afterward..... 1 minute for 1cc? obviously im injecting way to fast...ive always read inject slow, just never read how slow...im gonna like it here....you guys are great Thanks again

TC

I push 3 CCs in about 30 seconds... so maybe I do mine too fast too! but like i said... you come to appreciate that little lump of goodness... i do anyways..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I push 3 CCs in about 30 seconds... so maybe I do mine too fast too! but like i said... you come to appreciate that little lump of goodness... i do anyways..
    I've never done prop before but its in my next cycle. What am I in for as far as pain goes compared to test E.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I've never done prop before but its in my next cycle. What am I in for as far as pain goes compared to test E.
    It's atleast a few times more painful than Test E... maybe 2-3... but were all men so youll do fine..

It's atleast a few times more painful than Test E... maybe 2-3... but were all men so youll do fine..
    great!!! I dont remember if the painful one was the test e or the winny in my last cycle. Maybe it will be just the same as winny. Regardless, I dont give a fuk. I'm proppin' it next cycle, 4 weeks in the beginning and the end.

great!!! I dont remember if the painful one was the test e or the winny in my last cycle. Maybe it will be just the same as winny. Regardless, I dont give a fuk. I'm proppin' it next cycle, 4 weeks in the beginning and the end.
    That is the right attitude... don't be a p#ssy just suck it up.... if my joints felt anything like my worst injection did then I would be one happy mo.fo. We can all dream right?

That is the right attitude... don't be a p#ssy just suck it up.... if my joints felt anything like my worst injection did then I would be one happy mo.fo. We can all dream right?
    knock on wood no joint issues or inuries as of yet. I have been training lesss than a year though too. I am a newbie.

knock on wood no joint issues or inuries as of yet. I have been training lesss than a year though too. I am a newbie.
    I think my downfall was lifting too much... sometimes 2-3 hours at a time for a single body group and every set to failure.. and then lifting on an injury only makes it worse... I need to be a smarter not harder lifter..

Thread Information