KWD
    KWD is offline New Member

Considering doing 1st cycle

I've been looking through the threads on what people have been recommending for a first cycle and in the educational section and haven't seen anything like what I've been told would be good for me from my friends.

First off a little background on me. I'm 21, 6'0" 190lbs with an ectomorphic build and i'm not sure what my bf% but if I had to guess it's probably around 10-12ish. Vital lifting stats: bench 245lbs for 6 reps, squat 315 for 6 reps, 315lbs deadlift for 6 reps. I'm looking to weigh around 200lbs and Im more interested in a hard look than being massive.

I'm currently retaining some water because I've been taking creatine but i'm going discontinue using it. I've been recommended that using primo and masteron would be a good combo for reaching my goals. In addition I was going to combine them with BCAA's, Famara, Milk Thistle, fish oil and a good multi vitamin. Any suggestions or advice on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to get a digi camera so i can get picture up as well.

MacT is offline New Member
    How much natural training do you have under ur belt?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would run a test e or cyp. only cycle first for 10-12 weeks at 500mg/wk. For masteron your bf% should already be in single digits for it to have best results. Run 10mg/day of nolva and you are good to go with what you are doing.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Dude you have to becareful with taking some of them other natural subs. Dude wait for a mediators advise.. But you might want to think about DECA and test and then som winny,with some Hcg in the mid and at the end also some clomed at the end.

Please note this is not for real we are just role playing. No one should do any drugs with out proper Dr. guidence.

KWD
    KWD is offline New Member
    I've trained for about 4 years now

Thread Information