Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Reconsider telling Girlfriends about AAS use

I know a lot of you guys here have your ladies inject you with the goodies, but let me remind you of the possible following outcome:

You and your girl have problems in your relationship (to be expected from time to time) and then you decide you are really unhappy with your relationship. You decide to break it off and move out. She goes nuts and does not want you to leave. Her emotion turns to anger and at the drop of a hat, when the neighbors call the cops because of the loud arguments, she decides to let the cops know about your stash and where it is!

Happened to a friend of mine and it could happen to you. Not worth the risk IMO. Inject yourself, hide your stuff in a lock box, and keep it a secret!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Something to keep in mind..thanks.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. Gotta be really careful with whom you choose to tell. Especially nowadays, since the government is on crackdown.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    good post. Women can be just plain nasty at times....

toolman is offline Banned
    You absolutely should tell your wife. Girlfriends, however, change with the tides and as such do not deserve that level of trust.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    let her do that and i am going for domestic violence to

Furthermore, I must re-emphasize the use of a key lock, safe box to stash it in. Therefore, just in case your girl knows about it, the cops can't just open it without either one of two things: Your consent (with the key), or a warrant.

Depending on where you live and the activity of the area, the cops aren't going to wast time, or wake up a judge (considering most of those hollering arguments happen at night) to get a warrant.

It'll give you time to make a quick exit when the cops leave, with the goodies headed for safe storage somewhere else. And for goodness sake, if you do leave, make darn sure that the cops aren't around and that you don't do something stupid like commit a traffic violation!!

Thats a possible scenario, but not a likely one. How about when you break up the girl tells anyone and everyone you use AAS, which is definitely something people look down upon in this day and age.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with the whole trust situation... but women play a big part in most of our lives. It's hard to tell how they are going to react to every time your attitude changes. Personally, I would love to tell my gf... but she doesnt understand the whole concept of gear and the need to get big. So unfortunately I can't share this part of my life with her.

luckily my wife doesn't care, and is cool even when she gets mad at me still keeps her mouth shut.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My GF does them too. This way we can tell on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    My GF does them too. This way we can tell on each other.
    smart move

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like good advice Deez.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I know what you are all expecting from me right now, i almost think this post was just to lure me out of my hole just so you could listen to me hurl profanities and make vows to god and pacts with satan... and let loose my fury on the subject of women and why i think they are the most vile and decietful... yadda yadda yadda yadda...

I got a nice 20 dollar knob job in matamoros today on the way back from the vets office ( thanks taxi driver ) ... I am taking the day off on bashing women, my dick dosent seem to have any complaints... lil' guy is sleeping like a fat kid with a full tummy!

ps... dont tell em $hit!

my wife knows, but keep them in a gun safe and she doesn't know where it is

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO using steroids is no ones business but your own, I wouldnt think of mentioning steroids to even my girlfriend, you gotta be careful who you tell. Steroids arent really an excepted thing by many people.

especially congress

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    especially congress
    you got that right, I like to keep that kinda stuff to myself because it can always be used against you.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez101
    I know a lot of you guys here have your ladies inject you with the goodies, but let me remind you of the possible following outcome:

You and your girl have problems in your relationship (to be expected from time to time) and then you decide you are really unhappy with your relationship. You decide to break it off and move out. She goes nuts and does not want you to leave. Her emotion turns to anger and at the drop of a hat, when the neighbors call the cops because of the loud arguments, she decides to let the cops know about your stash and where it is!

Happened to a friend of mine and it could happen to you. Not worth the risk IMO. Inject yourself, hide your stuff in a lock box, and keep it a secret!

Holy ****, i just told my girlfriend everything and i never even thought of that possibility

to me girfriend=no info
    wife=need to know info

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    1. women are vindictive bitches at heart. don't give them that kind of ammo for down the road.

2. telling your wife is one thing. maybe the whole "marital confidentiality" argument would hold up and make her testimony inadmissible, but i'm not a lawyer. lawyers please chime in here. the same defense wouldn't work with a GF.

3. telling your wife or GF makes them an accessory if god forbid THE MAN comes knocking at your door. do your woman a favor and keep that part of your life "private" even if it is with a wink and a nod.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    1. women are vindictive bitches at heart. don't give them that kind of ammo for down the road.

2. telling your wife is one thing. maybe the whole "marital confidentiality" argument would hold up and make her testimony inadmissible, but i'm not a lawyer. lawyers please chime in here. the same defense wouldn't work with a GF.

3. telling your wife or GF makes them an accessory if god forbid THE MAN comes knocking at your door. do your woman a favor and keep that part of your life "private" even if it is with a wink and a nod.
    she wouldn't be an accessory for roids.

she wouldn't be an accessory for roids.
    again, i'm not a lawyer, but i'm calling bull$hit. if she's living in the house when a package arrives, she's culpable in some way.

again, i'm not a lawyer, but i'm calling bull$hit. if she's living in the house when a package arrives, she's culpable in some way.
    if it is not in her name they don't care about her they would just take you, unless you were dealing large amounts out of your house then everyone is going.

ok, so by that logic, if the package wasn't in MY name, I won't get any heat for it. I've heard that one before, and it sounds good in theory, but I wouldn't bet on it.

all i am saying is that they are not going to arrest your g/f for your roids

i hear you bro, and i would hope that would be the case, but the fact is that cops are dicks and not out to do anyone any favors. i don't know the background, but look at the zencall bust. didn't his woman get nabbed?

all i am saying is that they are not going to arrest your g/f for your roids
    right, they will arrest you for it....my point exactly

There is a lot involved with this, it would most def depend on the amount though. If it looks like you are running a drug ring most likely every one in the house is going to jail and the govt is going to take everything you own, but if some local cop comes to your house and your girl tells on you she aint going to jail you are.

right on bro, i'm just saying, why even take the chance? give her that little bit of extra plausible deniability if it actually came down to it. besides, mystery keeps the relationship alive.

It's like with any "secret". For each person you tell, the possibility of it leaking out to the wrong source is twofold.

There should be three people that know about it. Your source, you and God.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    My girl friend once went to a doctor and made him a blowjob to him so he could prescribe 30 vials of sustanon and he did, this was in portugal, that]s why I love my girlfriend

right on bro, i'm just saying, why even take the chance? give her that little bit of extra plausible deniability if it actually came down to it. besides, mystery keeps the relationship alive.
    thats why i would never tell a g/f more than she needs to know.

bet you were so happy ya' just wanted to kiss her!

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    My girl friend once went to a doctor and made him a blowjob to him so he could prescribe 30 vials of sustanon and he did, this was in portugal, that]s why I love my girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    bet you were so happy ya' just wanted to kiss her!
    dan you sick snowballer fvck

I hear she has a pretty smile, the doctor said " my dear you have the whitest teeth ive ever come across"...

what a gal! swing her my way, I cant give you any steroids , but how long can I get for half a case of american gladiator hot anabolic activator?

I found it out by the dumpster but it still looks good to me? should be worth some skull, eh?

to me girfriend=no info
    wife=need to know info

Marriages sometimes fail too; check the current divorce rate

i ment they only need to know what you want to tell them

LL08 is offline Member
    Gets you thinking doesn't it. I'm a very honest person and was just thinking that my relationship with my girl friend was at the stage where I could tell her anything including AAs. No deal for the time being though, don't want to give other people too much verbal ammunition to use against you if you do break up - Wil the pill you're spot on in my opinion.

_LL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information