100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Arimidex Anxiety?

Alright... I have had HORRIBLE anxiety yesterday and today... chest pains and feeling kinda nauseas and everything... now the only thing I can associate this to is that I am in PCT and day before yesterday I ran out of L-dex so I bumped my Nolva to 20mg/day. Would either the discontinuation of the L-dex, the increase of the nolva, or the fluctuating hormone levels durring PCT be to blame?

Fluctuating levels during PCT, or you already had an underlying problem with anxiety and the steroids aggravated it.

If it doesn't get better soon I suggest you go see a doctor and tell him what's going on. Same thing happened to me and I went right away, got prescribed with anxiety meds and haven't have an attack for awhile now.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya I'm thinking fluctuating hormones is likely the culprit...you have anxiety before?

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Ya I'm thinking fluctuating hormones is likely the culprit...you have anxiety before?
    He may not even know if he had it before, I didn't. It was a small case that wasn't even noticable that got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. You're head can play crazy tricks on you.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    He may not even know if he had it before, I didn't. It was a small case that wasn't even noticable that got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. You're head can play crazy tricks on you.
    No doubt, I have had severe anxiety at times throughout my whole life. I know how it goes bro, it can be pretty tricky. I was just wondering if he had ever had a documented case of it, like if he had seen a doc in the past for meds, that type of thing.

umm... i have OCD... and they said I have other problems associated with other stuff like bi-polar and ADD... but no real anxiety as far back as i can remember.. maybe I did and didn't realize it but it was NEVER like this.

Well isn't OCD considered a branch of anxiety disorders? I would think that you would prob be prone to anxiety if you have OCD. You're not alone bro...there are a few bros on here with similar issues that you can talk to if you wanted to.
    If it gets to be too much, I would recommend talking to the doc. You shouldn't have to feel like that. Good luck bro.

Thanks for the concern bro... yeah I want something to stop it cuz it really effects me on a daily basis... like all of my relationships and my work and everything... but I don't have insurance so what steps/meds can I take to mellow this down safely?

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Thanks for the concern bro... yeah I want something to stop it cuz it really effects me on a daily basis... like all of my relationships and my work and everything... but I don't have insurance so what steps/meds can I take to mellow this down safely?
    Well I dont think I'm qualified for that kind of advice bro, but I personally am currently taking 25mgs Zoloft for mild anxiety. It can't even remember the last time it flared up since I've been taking this.
    But like I said, I'm not qualified to tell you what you should take. It works for me personally. We have a different background though, OCD vs. generalized anxiety.

Go to the doctor they'll hook you up.

You also have to remember that its likely going to be temporary, as in during pct. Stay strong and work through it if you can bro. Good luck.

I have some PAXIL downstairs... maybe I should try that huh?

I've never been a real supporter of self-medicating these kinds of meds. There is no telling what could happen. My buddy's gf increased her anxiety meds one day and went into a semi-coma that night...scary **** man. I hope you can find a way to solve this without self-medicating those meds bro.

I'm sure we can get some more bros to give their thoughts on this. Bask8kase is very knowledgable in these issues I think.

smegs is offline Member
    umm i wouldnt just go ahead and take an SSRI like that, could make you feel worse!

talk to your doc if it continues...

cool... i get where you are coming from... the PAXIL is the regular strength and it was prescribed to my room mate and he said I can have it... I don't see why self medicating with this is any more dangerous than the rest of what we do so I won't sweat it... just buy my stuff in MX and be my own doctor... thats how i do it for everything else!

cool... i get where you are coming from... the PAXIL is the regular strength and it was prescribed to my room mate and he said I can have it... I don't see why self medicating with this is any more dangerous than the rest of what we do so I won't sweat it... just buy my stuff in MX and be my own doctor... thats how i do it for everything else!
    Cool bro..just get some opinions of dosage and give it a shot then.

Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    umm i wouldnt just go ahead and take an SSRI like that, could make you feel worse!

talk to your doc if it continues...
    makes sense but its gonna do the same thing whether it was prescribed for me or not... only one way to find out.... if I don't show up here for a few weeks assume it made it worse and that im hanging out front from a phone pole!

makes sense but its gonna do the same thing whether it was prescribed for me or not... only one way to find out.... if I don't show up here for a few weeks assume it made it worse and that im hanging out front from a phone pole!
    That wont be happening bro..you'll be aight.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Ok I have been on Paxil and others but what works the best for me is xanax .5 mg you can take it as you need it and most Dr. will give it to you that is all I use now.

I know... im just kidding no matter how bad it gets.. any real man is gonna realize it has to end some day... i have a tolerance for pain..

thanks time I would have to agree as that is the drug I would have chosen... When I get a chance I'm gonna swing down to Mexico and pick up a few hefty bottles of that sh1t... for now the paxil will have to suffice...

Thread Information