Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Take before pics so you can compare your progress. If you dont notice yourself gettin bigger than mabe your not. I noticed a huge difference from a 6 week winni only cycle. Everybody is different.

trainer444n4 is offline New Member

anti e's man

Ill tell you that I have the same things going on. top of the world one minute, then bottom of the barrel the next. Anti E's made a world of difference for me.

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Thank for all the talk guy all i know though is i was at the gym lastnight and this new guy was in there and his arms were the size of my legs now my arms are about 20-22 depending on the pump i wish i could have asked him his arm sizeWhat do you guy see as large body builder size

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I know what you are going through. I am 6ft 209 lbs. about 11-13%bf. Some days I think im pretty big. Around here there are few bodybuilder types. But I went to the arnold this month and everyone there (not the bodybuilders) I'm talking people just walking the convention were huge to me. I felt like an ant. GOD I NEED TO GROW!!!! Im so motivated just use it as a motivational tool and train harder.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i look like a meatball...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information