bdoy8 is offline New Member

susta for beginner

i bought sustanon 250, is it alright to use that for a beginner or is there a need to have other stuff to go along with it? What is your suggested cycle for susta?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    sust will be fine but you need to shoot it eod. you will also need to run nolv with it.

Sori since its my first time what's eod and nolv?

Blog Entries
    eod is ever other day and nolv is a anti-e. how muct test did you plan on running

i bought 8 ampules of susta 250,ones every week and planing to buy profasi hcg for anti-e for the 9th week. Is that a good? i only go to the gym twice a week.
    Last edited by bdoy8; 03-19-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    you will need more test you should rin 500mg for 12 or 14 weeks. with a test only cycle you will not need the hcg . also you are going to need to work out much more then 2 times a week. and last you will have to make syre you diet is in check. you have much research to do befor you start.

ok.if i use other stuff lyke deca 2 go along with it,coz i also herd that its also good,is it efective or u still sugest a 500mg for 12-14 weeks on pure test..

Blog Entries
    fo the first cycle stick to test only. you will have good gains from it if your diet is in check.

you know what i think i cant do eod..hehehehe..but il try n see if its good for me...tnx men..i think i nid more research...

marvelousmic is offline New Member
    it sounds like u need to do alot more research!!! Dont put anythinng into your body unless u know what your doing!!! some people take sust eod, some take it 2 times a week, alot of first time users will inject just 1 time a week. ive had friends that have had real good gains just doing 1 cc a week for 8 weeks but this was their first of second cycle. make sure u research pct (post cycle therapy ) b4 u start anything.
    good luck bro

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmic
    it sounds like u need to do alot more research!!! Dont put anythinng into your body unless u know what your doing!!! some people take sust eod, some take it 2 times a week, alot of first time users will inject just 1 time a week. ive had friends that have had real good gains just doing 1 cc a week for 8 weeks but this was their first of second cycle. make sure u research pct (post cycle therapy ) b4 u start anything.
    good luck bro
    I agree........... What are your stats, age, weight, height, training experiance

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I would't recomend a run of sust 250 eod for a first cycly. That's a weeky average of 875mg per week. 500mg per week is plenty for a first run. To see how the dayily averages break down check the last post on this thread:
    sust 250 does not have to be shot eod

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoy8
    i bought 8 ampules of susta 250,ones every week and planing to buy profasi hcg for anti-e for the 9th week. Is that a good? i only go to the gym twice a week.
    Dude if you only go twice a week then it aint worth it. IMO its not how long or how much AAS you put into your cycle its how much work you put into it. Personally I prefer to run a short cycle and work out 6 days a week. Remember what comes up must come down and the farther you fly the farther you will fall no matter what you run for pct. JMO Just listen to some of the horror stories that people face while on clomid. do your research and use responsibly.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I would't recomend a run of sust 250 eod for a first cycly. That's a weeky average of 875mg per week. 500mg per week is plenty for a first run. To see how the dayily averages break down check the last post on this thread:
    sust 250 does not have to be shot eod

I used to think this but it is completly wrong, take 0.5cc of sust eod total per week approximaty 500mg pw

5"7, 170lbs, 26 yrs old.ive been training since 1998 but no supplements or any stuff.im getting older and i dont see much of improvements.this is gna be the first time that's why im really doing a lot of research. Hope it will work for me.im also consenerd to of the high prices of this stuf.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I hate to break it to you bro, but you are NOT ready to begin a cycle. Not to sound mean, but you didn't even know that you didn't order enough sustanon and that it should be injected EOD to be fully effective. Do some more research PLEASE, you will thank yourself later.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I hate to break it to you bro, but you are NOT ready to begin a cycle. Not to sound mean, but you didn't even know that you didn't order enough sustanon and that it should be injected EOD to be fully effective. Do some more research PLEASE, you will thank yourself later.
    I agree....

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    I agree....
    Bump

I agree....
    Bump

I agree....
    Bump

Arsejuice is offline New Member
    Definitely do a lot more research bro. I am about to start my first cycle within the next week or so and I have been researching and reading about a month and a half to prepare. Definitely find out about PCT (post cycle treatment). Also, the other people are right, 8 amps probably is a little short, but there have been lots of nice gains reported from just one amp (250 mg) a week on cycles from 8 to 10 weeks. You will for sure have to hit the gym more than twice a week. Even if you were hitting all your muscle groups in the two times you worked out it wouldnt be advisable. I would highly recommend 5 times a week and take two days off to recover. You need to work each muscle group like you have never worked before...HARD, but correctly. Also, be sure to read up about what to eat and caloric intakes. If you do not train right and eat right you simply wont get the gains that you want/deserve from AAS. If you are going to do it, you should do it right....after all, its like you said...it is too expensive not to do right. Keep reading off of these forums and other websites. There is so much to learn.

yup i know....lot of guys arawn hir run cycles like this...one per week for 8 weeks max...then hcg on the 9th...did not start my first cycle though..still searching for the right thing to do with my 8 amps of sus..the only stuff that i cud get arand hir are
    susta 250,
    deca 100mg,
    dbol 5mg,
    primo depo,
    testo cypionate 200mg,
    stan tab 2.5mg...

Thread Information