StoneCold is offline New Member

2nd Cycle advice...

Got my hands on 30 Anadrols and 30 vials of Sustanon 250 today. I'm also thinking of picking up some Deca . My thoughts were to start with the 1 drol a day for 30 days and taking the sus in the 2nd week every 3rd day so that it would kick in once I came off the drols. Would like to know if this is what I should do and also when I should take the Deca? How much Deca should I take?

I'm also going to purchase Milk Thistle, B-12 and whey protein.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok. sus sucks IMO

but since you are in it with what you got I would run the Anadrols 1 a dat considering they are 50mg and start your sus in the same week. The sus will not kick in for 3 weeks. If you are shooting it eod, which you dont have enought to do i would say you would feel the effects in 2 weeks tops, because you would be taking advantage of the test prop, phenyl-prop, isocap. i would shoot the sus 3 times per week and run it for 15 weeks. MON-WED-FRID injections. the deca if you get some you could run it 200mg /week for 15 weeks or if you got more you could run it 300-400mf/week for 15 weeks. I would even start this cycle unless you have some Nolva or letro or a-dex, clomid and some kind of prolactin inhibitor, such as Dopergain, b-6, bromocriptine or cabergoline.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

StoneCold is offline New Member
    Thank you for the info... Much appreciated..

Thread Information