Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344

    Please school a newbie on Tren.. I have some ?'s

    Thinking of cycling in some Tren at the end of my current Test E/Winstrol cycle.

    I have a few questions that I would appreciate if I could get some answers. I would like to know what would be appropiate for a newbie though, rather than someone who has quite a few cycles under their belt.

    Currently doing 380mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks (started Feb 10th) I just today started 50mg ED of Winstrol. This is my first cycle.

    I realize tren is often not recommended for first time users, but I would like to do a mild to moderate amount, I do feel it would be beneficial, especially since I am doing a fairly low dose of Test.

    1. Should I go for Tren A or E?
    2. What dosage?
    3. How often for injections on both?
    4. Is it too late to cycle in? (id like to only do a 6-8 weeks worth, and I am currently on week 6)

    I assume tren E has an ester much like Test E? In that case, I dont think it would work considering the Tren will go past my last Test E shot by 1-2 weeks. Or am I way off?

    Any other important info I should know?

    thanks

  2. #2
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    wait for a couple cycles down the road and i would up ur test to 500mg/week right now.
    wut are ur stats?

    anyways:
    1. tren a is to b injected ed tren e twice a week-ur call
    2.1st time 50mg/day would b good(tren a)tren e-350-400mg/week
    3.^^
    4.wait til next time or a couple down the road

  3. #3
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    wait for a couple cycles down the road and i would up ur test to 500mg/week right now.
    wut are ur stats?

    anyways:
    1. tren a is to b injected ed tren e twice a week-ur call
    2.1st time 50mg/day would b good(tren a)tren e-350-400mg/week
    3.^^
    4.wait til next time or a couple down the road
    I am 24, 5'11, 192 and have leaned up quite a bit since I started the Test. Have gained about 10 pounds.

    What is the thought behind waiting for a few cycles?

  4. #4
    saluu's Avatar
    saluu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    629
    run the test 2 more weeks longer than the tren and 50mg ed everyday is good reduces sides and you could throw in the end run acetate first time because enthuate takes 2 weeks to kick in . plus mg per mg acetate is stronger you get more tren for the buck. If i were you i would run winny into pct and start tren right away go for 6 weeks dude peace saluu . im in vancouver the home of the biggest joke basketball team the vancouver grizzilies anyone know where big country works now is he selling ketchup at mcdonalds what a ****ty player.

  5. #5
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Oh yea, how long would you suggest to run it for my first time of Tren ?

  6. #6
    saluu's Avatar
    saluu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    629
    6 to 8 weeks dude you could go up to 10 or longer but first timer 6 i say 50 or 75 mg i like 75 mg ed or 150 eod up to you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    run the test 2 more weeks longer than the tren and 50mg ed everyday is good reduces sides and you could throw in the end run acetate first time because enthuate takes 2 weeks to kick in . plus mg per mg acetate is stronger you get more tren for the buck. If i were you i would run winny into pct and start tren right away go for 6 weeks dude peace saluu . im in vancouver the home of the biggest joke basketball team the vancouver grizzilies anyone know where big country works now is he selling ketchup at mcdonalds what a ****ty player.
    haha, great advice from saluu followed by his comedy routine. I love this guy.

  8. #8
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    run the test 2 more weeks longer than the tren and 50mg ed everyday is good reduces sides and you could throw in the end run acetate first time because enthuate takes 2 weeks to kick in . plus mg per mg acetate is stronger you get more tren for the buck. If i were you i would run winny into pct and start tren right away go for 6 weeks dude peace saluu . im in vancouver the home of the biggest joke basketball team the vancouver grizzilies anyone know where big country works now is he selling ketchup at mcdonalds what a ****ty player.
    u do realize that the the grizzlies no longer are in van?

  9. #9
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    I am 24, 5'11, 192 and have leaned up quite a bit since I started the Test. Have gained about 10 pounds.

    What is the thought behind waiting for a few cycles?
    finish ur cycle ur doin now and do tren in the next one bro. wuts the rush?
    see how ur body reacts to a full cycle of test 1st

  10. #10
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    finish ur cycle ur doin now and do tren in the next one bro. wuts the rush?
    see how ur body reacts to a full cycle of test 1st
    I REALLY want to shed some BF%. Would love to be down in the single digits. Already over my weight goal for this cycle and have gone on a more strict cutting diet. Guess I just want to get shredded (cant believe I just said that)

    All the talk about Tren and its effects is starting to make me quite the jealous one

  11. #11
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    good diet and cardio will go a long way bro... imo wait for next cycle

  12. #12
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Hold off and you will have something to look forward to, next cycle.

    My feeling is that if you are unsure, the short ester is better cause you can stop or reduce the tren acetate and your levels drop quickly due to the short half life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •