firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Freee Finaplex!!!!

Im currently on a winny -primo cycle, my 4 week of winny and its my second of primo.My complete cycle is 12 weeks .Its been going good so far, but yesterday my workout buddy fuked up his back at work and hes gona be out for a few month's .So he offerd to give me his finaplex.Total of (12cc). My question is .IS CAN I JUMP FROM WINNY-PRIMO TO WINNY- FINA ????????OR SHOULD I JUST STAY WITH MY CURRENT CYCLE??????????????

Im just looking for ur guys advice regarding switching.I know most of you r gona say that im running the winny to long and wat not , but the cycle was done by a buddy and it worked great so im sticking to it .......

THANXXXX 4 ANY HELP

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    not a whole 12cc... oh my gooses, quick call an ambulance i think im gonna faint...

12ccs of fina is about as helpfull as a syringe with no needle...

try not to pee your pants just yet there ace!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    buy like 2 or 3 10ml bottles then think about doing something with fina....seriously

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    buy like 2 or 3 10ml bottles then think about doing something with fina....seriously
    ok..He was taking (100mg) mon , wed . fri.
    SO i figured that the 12 cc would give me 4 weeks and then i would need 2 weeks worht of fina.....

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    stack it all together, it couldn't hurt anything.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    stack it all together, it couldn't hurt anything.

bad bad advise You will just get the sides and no effects.. don't listen..

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne

SO then I should just keep on my cycle and forget about the fina?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    I know most of you r gona say that im running the winny to long and wat not , but the cycle was done by a buddy and it worked great so im sticking to it .......
    That's the best logic I have EVER heard! My buddy injected synthol into his dick and it worked! So I'm gonna do it.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I would say that from my experience fina was powerful enough to give some effects with only 300mg a week... i mean... the guy is using primo right now... I would say keep taking what you are and maybe add the fina in there... you'll get a few more sides from the 2 day gap on the weekend but i wouldn't sweat it... you won't die... and the only way to know for sure is to do it.. i mean everyone is different.. youll be fine.. do it (o and by the way with using Winny that long and taking Fina... should you get some good strength gains... your joints are going to die... and your liver might walk away too)

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    That's the best logic I have EVER heard! My buddy injected synthol into his dick and it worked! So I'm gonna do it.
    No its different CAUSE I WORKED OUT WITH HIMits not like he tolllllddd me he did it I was there when he injected himself so I know wat he was doing ..And thanx for the advice thats y I come on here to get crtitizied by guys like you .....

Are you running test with this?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you running test with this?
    I was wondering the same

No its different CAUSE I WORKED OUT WITH HIMits not like he tolllllddd me he did it I was there when he injected himself so I know wat he was doing ..And thanx for the advice thats y I come on here to get crtitizied by guys like you .....
    Well I didn't mean to jump on you. But your reasoning seems weird...that your doing this because your buddy did and had good results. Are you aware that you will be shut down without the presence of test? I know some people can't handle test, but it usually is a must have for a cycle.

Nope..

Im aware of my body shutting down , but the main issue with test was that I retained mad water and my blood pressure went through the ROOOOOf...

Im aware of my body shutting down , but the main issue with test was that I retained mad water and my blood pressure went through the ROOOOOf...
    What kind of anti-e's are you running to combat the water retention?

WHEN I Was on test and deca I dint run any ..now im just on winny- primo..
    the test and deca cycle only lasted for 5 weeks cause my punk ass got scared from the sides and I stooped

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne

i'm curious, what would the sides be?

i'm curious, what would the sides be?
    liver toxicity is possible.

If it were me, I would run test with it, along with nolva (and maybe l-dex with it) for water. THe reason you retained so much water when you ran test the first time was because you had nothing to control the conversion of test to estrogen in your body. So I would run this cycle with test and an anti e, and keep a good eye on blood pressure. But if blood pressure is still a prob, only then would I count the test out.

SO then ur telling me that instead of the fina just to run test..
    Wat type of test , and how much????
    Also im trying to cut up The test will help me or not..

liver toxicity is possible.
    moreso than with a prop/tren /winny cycle? tren's liver toxicity is debatable. i'm not sure about primo tho. pretty mild i always thought.

SO then ur telling me that instead of the fina just to run test..
    Wat type of test , and how much????
    Also im trying to cut up The test will help me or not..
    Diet will be your main determinent in the cutting. But yeah I'd strongly advise test with it. I'd stick with a single ester test, such as enanthate or cypionate . WHat are your stats like?

moreso than with a prop/tren/winny cycle? tren's liver toxicity is debatable. i'm not sure about primo tho. pretty mild i always thought.
    Well like I said it's a possibility, and I was reffering to the winny in conjunction with tren . But I do feel that liver toxicity is overstated. I just said it could be a side effect.

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    Sit on it and get some more Fina.

Then throw some Test Prop or Enth dependent upon a cutter or bulk and enjoy it!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Diet will be your main determinent in the cutting. But yeah I'd strongly advise test with it. I'd stick with a single ester test, such as enanthate or cypionate. WHat are your stats like?
    if i were him and already 4 weeks into his winnni primo cycle the i would definately not take test cyp or enanth.these are long esters and will take at least 4 weeks to have stable blood levels.

hey, firstinmia since you were going to do the tren every other day , but you don't have enough, why not just get some test propionate ? it kicks in about a week at most and you don't bloat off it like you would the longer estered tests. prop is mostly used for cutting cycles.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would throw some test prop in there... and I would not run the winny more than 6 weeks or 8 weeks tops, and moderate doses at that.

As for the fina, assuming 100mg/ml, at 50mg/day which is a moderate dose, that 12ml would be 24 days. I would like to see fina run certainly at least 4 weeks. So hang onto it. Get some more, enough for a proper cycle. BTW fina/winny/prop stack is not unheard of, and is a great cutter or light bulker with quality gains and a hard, finished look, depending on diet. Just don't run the winny for insane lengths of time, and watch the sides with the fina. The nice thing about fina is that the short ester doesn't last long in the body, so if sides get out of hand, stopping or reducing the dose remedies the problem in just a couple of days.

Thread Information