Thread: Test flu?

BlueGixerR00 is offline New Member

Test flu?

Ive been doing Test Prop 100 mg EOD, along with Winny tabs 50 mg ED for 10 days. The winny has started to kick in, Im still waiting for the prop. I think I have test flu now-I feel achy all over, my whole body hurts, and Im really tired. My questions are how long does test flu normally last? And how long does it take for the test to start working usually? Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds like test flu. Strange that it took 10 days to kick in. On prop I get sick the day after my 1st injection and I'm feeling the prop by day 7 at the most. 2 weeks in and the prop is in full swing. Are you eating right?

oh yeah almost forgot, test flu usually lasts between 2-3 days for me

BlueGixerR00 is offline New Member
    I felt fine for the first week, just a little sore from the shots. The bodyaches and tiredness started around day 9. From the other posts ive read-I thought getting test flu a week or 2 in was about normal. I think my diet is fine.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well getting test flu from something like cypionate or enanthate around week 2 is more normal. prop is fast. Of course everybody is different. It should pass in a day or two.

Thread Information