Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Does anyone have Anabolics 2004?

I am looking for the profile on:
    Andractim DHT.

It is on page 79.

bizump to the klizumps.

slob is offline Member
    ive got it but there is no f*cking way im typing a whole page. what exactly do u want to know?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dude, it would only take like 5 minutes, plus it's a good way to get cool with older more respected bro's on here. or you can start a thread asking to be president of their fan club what ever works best for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by slob
    ive got it but there is no f*cking way im typing a whole page. what exactly do u want to know?
    I need to know the percentages of the formula, I want to make some homebrew of it. Do you got a scanner?

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I need to know the percentages of the formula, I want to make some homebrew of it. Do you got a scanner?
    Ive got the book and ive got the scanner ,the only problem is that i borrowd it to a friend of mine,today ill get it back and post that sh.t the only thing you have to do is:TELL ME HOW TO DO IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    Ive got the book and ive got the scanner ,the only problem is that i borrowd it to a friend of mine,today ill get it back and post that sh.t the only thing you have to do is:TELL ME HOW TO DO IT!!
    I dont know how to do it either. I am computer dumb. Maybe someone will chime in. I am PM'ing you my email address, you can scan it and send to me as an attachment.

Thanks bro.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    .....annyway i'll make sure you'll get it......dono when but we'll get there bro......,

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    From the 1st paragraph:

This product comes in the form of a transdermal gel, typically containing 2.5% dihydrptestosterone by weight in an 80 gram tube. As with Androgel we can expect roughly 10% of the active steroid to make it into circulation with each application. This would equate to 80 doses of 25mg (each dose delivering approx. 2.5mg of steroid to the body).

That what u needed?

Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    From the 1st paragraph:

This product comes in the form of a transdermal gel, typically containing 2.5% dihydrptestosterone by weight in an 80 gram tube. As with Androgel we can expect roughly 10% of the active steroid to make it into circulation with each application. This would equate to 80 doses of 25mg (each dose delivering approx. 2.5mg of steroid to the body).

That what u needed?
    Yeah thanks, but if someone still wants to hook me up with the whole thing I'll take it. I want to learn as much about this stuff as possible.

Thread Information