Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

I should see results now .....right ?

Im at the beggining of week 5 of a deca /sust cycle and have gained 1inch on my arms and chest, but now im in wk 5 should i see a big change in gains or will it be very steady ?

my diet and workout is in check after a lot a experimenting with foods and think i found the way to get over 3000 cal daily

colossus1 is offline Member
    gains are diet, training, genetically, and rest dependent. Nobody cant tell you what what to expect bro.

looking forward to getting a little size though

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King

better make sure the things i listed in my last post are in check then.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You have gained an inch in your arms in five weeks....what are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    good point bro, but that makes my arms still only 12 inches. But for a hargainer I suppose I cant complain. Im eating like a madman. I can eat a massive dinner with all the trimmings and after like 30 minutes, i cud do it again.

I will never flame anyone about their size. (And neither will anyone else...) However, i would think you could have gotten a bit bigger naturally bro.

Just my .02

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    No ****, i wish i could gain a inch my arms in 5 weeks. Gear is not going to automatically make you huge. It takes time.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should be happy with one inch, I bet you gained around 10 lbs. Most of that was your diet and training too. The gear is going to start helping even more so keep up the protein and cals as well as keep training intense. Gain another inch or two on your arms and chest.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    12"? Gee...my forearms are >13"......and I am by no means big!!!

You should just eat more food and train heavy....simple as that. There is no such thing as hard gainer. Those who gain easily is because they gain lots of fat along with muscles.....I don't hear those 'non-hard gainers' say, "how come you get your abs so easily?". It's a trade off bro.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It sounds like you are getting results, I would say slow and steady is the way you want it, those are the gians that stay with you IMO.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I will never flame anyone about their size. (And neither will anyone else...) However, i would think you could have gotten a bit bigger naturally bro.

Just my .02
    Agree! I think if your training, diet, and recovery skills are not good enough to make some nice gains naturally, you will have a hard time making serious gains on gear, and a much HARDER time keeping a significant portion of those gains that you do make. Congratulations on the inch gain on the chest and bis. I trust you are not measuring them while pumped? Should measure while flexed but not while pumped. What kind of gains on your legs?

Getting your diet in order should be something that comes to you two or three years before your first cycle, not during it. Keep the calories coming in! Protein consumption should be waaaaay up, as much as twice your normal consumption. The tired old rule of thumb is a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight daily. Double that on cycle. You should be calculating your daily intake of protein, fat, and carbs, and of course total calories. If you can't be bothered to do this, especially on your first cycle, your progress may suffer and you will not even know the reason or the remedy. Shoot for a weight gain of a couple pounds a week, at least. You probably gained more than that over the last couple of weeks as your water weight jumped up. Now it might be a little harder to keep gaining.

Here is how I weight myself when bodyweight gains or losses are critical. I weight myself daily, right after my morning piss, and graph it on a chart. Then I hold a straight edge against all the graphed points for about the last week, so that it passes as close to as many points as possible, and draw a light line there that is hopefully found to be sloping upward or downward, depending on whether I am bulking or cutting. The point on that line that corresponds to the current date is your "virtual weight". The upward or downward trend can be easily quantified with great accuracy, enabling you to quickly adjust your diet in the face of changing nutritional needs. This method compensates for daily fluctuations in bodyweight so often noted that frustrate the BBer.

Good luck with your cycle. It is a good one, simple but solidly effective, especially if you inject EOD. For future reference, I would have preferred enanthate or cypionate over sust. Actually I would have recommended test-only, saving the deca /test stack for the second cycle. Deca is tricky for the beginner because for best gains, an insanely high caloric intake is needed to get the biggest bang for your buck. But stick it out, and try to learn as much as you can on this one, Your next one will be better... I can (almost) guaruntee it.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Im at the beggining of week 5 of a deca /sust cycle and have gained 1inch on my arms and chest, but now im in wk 5 should i see a big change in gains or will it be very steady ?

my diet and workout is in check after a lot a experimenting with foods and think i found the way to get over 3000 cal daily
    defo check your diet out, i just finished a sus cycle and altho i first gained about the same as you i kinda cheated massivly on my diet and it was basicly a waste on a cycle, altho i did like the strenght gains even tho the size was only small

Angelis is offline Banned

Just my .02
    I feel this was probably directed at me I will delete my post... I was in no way flaming I just wanted to know his stats. I re-read it now and I see I could have worded it different. Sry about the confusion bro

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I feel this was probably directed at me I will delete my post... I was in no way flaming I just wanted to know his stats. I re-read it now and I see I could have worded it different. Sry about the confusion bro

Was not directed at you bro. If it was, you would know it. I just know how some people can be around here. Wanted to nip it in the butt before hand.

No worries.

Top quality advice as usual dudes. I should mention that my arms were not flexed when I measured them. When flexed they are a little over 13 inches. And also my wrists are so small its pittyful, but thats a family genetics thing.

My diet is in check absolutly, I record all intakes on an excel document which works out for me the toatal calories, protein and fat intake. I get on average about 2800-3200. Im aiming for more now im in my 5th week though

Thread Information