Jase is offline Associate Member

The big leap { again }

Hi there

Would like to first thank you for the fantastic site you have,just what we have been looking for, well done to the crew.

I have been b/bilding for some time now { but never entered,yes another one },where by I weighed in at 290 pounds, i then dieted down to 220 in 5 months, that was over 18months ago, i since have not been to gym since, due to work and a little stress.

So its a new day today, i am going back to the gym, so break out the champagne lol.
    I look absolutely horrific at the moment, i have got fat, lost all muscle size and my arms resemble tigs.

I am starting a course of Deca /Equipose/Winstrol to try assist in the hardening /low water and general muscle building,basically trying to get the body into a anabolic state apose to the catabolic state that i am currently in.

If there is any members out there who can give me a couple of tips i would be most appreciative, i am currntly at 242 pounds { of crap } lol.

I allso have some T4 , but cant remember how to use it could some one else give me an idea on quantity ect.

Thanks to all.

God bless, and may the force be with you all ,ha,ha.

Jase

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro, you are crazy doing any AAS before you are back in decent shape. IMO it will not help one bit.

Hi bud

So quick, cant believe the replies are so fast, please explain a little in depth bud, i do value your input

thanks

Jase

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    I have been b/bilding for some time now { but never entered,yes another one },where by I weighed in at 290 pounds, i then dieted down to 220 in 5 months, that was over 18months ago, i since have not been to gym since, due to work and a little stress.

If you did it once before drug free, you can do it again.

I suggest you stay away from the AAS until you have been back ion the gym consistently for at least 12 months. Get your diet and training worked out. This way if/when you do finally run a cycle, you will get the max potential from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    If you did it once before drug free, you can do it again.

I suggest you stay away from the AAS until you have been back ion the gym consistently for at least 12 months. Get your diet and training worked out. This way if/when you do finally run a cycle, you will get the max potential from it.

Hi

Thanx for your input, i do hear you, I have been a user of roids for some time {when i was training } and do have some sort of knowledge on the subject, but I am no means an expert.

I prefer to hear and take advice from people who know what they are talking about, i am relying on my muscle memory to kick in quite rapidly { I hope }and see if i can pull of a Mike Michalak ha,ha. Mike was a great b/builder he walked the talk thats for sure.

Thanks for the advice, keep it comming, only fools act on themselves before taking advice from others.

God speed

Jase

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    deca /eq/winny?

nopt what id do, no test (test is a base)

but good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    deca /eq/winny?

nopt what id do, no test (test is a base)

but good luck mate

Hi mate

Yeah, i am aware of the test not being there, may be i am being to quick off the mark, i allways in the pass use sus 250 in all my courses as a base { as u said } you are right let me hang on and get the test first.

Thanks, i think i am jumping the gun { me thinks i get a wee bit too excited }ha,ha.

thanks mate

Jase

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Like diesel said... go natural for a while. Don't waste your gear. Cut down naturally to about 20% BF, MAYBE assisting with clen and eca, alternating every two weeks, at doses that you tolerate well. Then, when you get down to around 20%, for a good cutter, try prop, winny, and fina, in moderate doses. Maybe if you want something extreme, do 15 weeks... 1-5 do all three, 6-10 prop only with an increased dose, and weeks 11-15 all three again. You should be able to cut from a 20% starting composition to 10% or so pretty easy, maybe even dip into the single digits, if your diet and training are in order. I only mentioned this because it seems like everybody wants to go extreme. A more sane cutter would begin at about 12%BF and be maybe 10 weeks of prop, tren , and winny, with winny used in the middle 6 weeks. Moderate doses seem to work best for a cutting cycle, in my humble observation.

Note that I said "diet and training", not "training and diet". Diet is where the focus should be. Be sure you get enough sleep. Even minor sleep deprivation can have a catabolic effect. Shoot for 8 at night and a good nap, at least a "power nap", every day.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Id say go natural for AT LEAST 4-6 months until you get back in the routine and your body is ready again for AAS, then hit the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Like diesel said... go natural for a while. Don't waste your gear. Cut down naturally to about 20% BF, MAYBE assisting with clen and eca, alternating every two weeks, at doses that you tolerate well. Then, when you get down to around 20%, for a good cutter, try prop, winny, and fina, in moderate doses. Maybe if you want something extreme, do 15 weeks... 1-5 do all three, 6-10 prop only with an increased dose, and weeks 11-15 all three again. You should be able to cut from a 20% starting composition to 10% or so pretty easy, maybe even dip into the single digits, if your diet and training are in order. I only mentioned this because it seems like everybody wants to go extreme. A more sane cutter would begin at about 12%BF and be maybe 10 weeks of prop, tren , and winny, with winny used in the middle 6 weeks. Moderate doses seem to work best for a cutting cycle, in my humble observation.

Note that I said "diet and training", not "training and diet". Diet is where the focus should be. Be sure you get enough sleep. Even minor sleep deprivation can have a catabolic effect. Shoot for 8 at night and a good nap, at least a "power nap", every day.

Hi

Thanx for the input guys , will, give it a crack what u said, recon i must be about 26+-% bf, will order clen or better spiropent, and stack it with an eca course, what do u recon about the T4 question, could any 1 give me info, on how to go about it .

Thanks guys, so nice to have found this site, thank goodness i havent heard from any off those meat head, know it alls, ha,ha. you guys know what i mean,u guys are stars.

ta Jase

wired-up is offline Member
    is that you in your avatar?

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    what do u recon about the T4 question, could any 1 give me info, on how to go about it
    I'm getting my hands on some T4 for cutting too (can't get any T3) and so have been researching it. You would run it the same as T3 but at 4X the dose of T3 since it's 4X weaker. I've been told that you can run it longer than T3 too, but that's just word of mouth and I haven't seen that supported here on AR.

Do a search in AR for "Cytomel " or look under the "Steroid Profiles" for more information on both T3 (brand name Cytomel) and T4 from Hooker. Just follow the advice for running T3 and multiply the dose by 4 for using T4.

If you're still stuck just PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward some articles directly to you.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    (can't get any T3)
    you can buy it from AR-R

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    is that you in your avatar?

That guy has some serious gyno from the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    you can buy it from AR-R
    Hmmm... hard for me to do, major PITA. I live in China and even to get protein powder I have to go to another country and smuggle it across the boarder. Hehehe - it's not really that bad, but I try to get what I can locally (and cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    That guy has some serious gyno from the looks of it.
    Yeah don't you just love it when those nipples point to the ground. Reminds me of seeing my grandmother nakid! just kidding...

Thread Information