Thread: sore shot site

timeismoney is offline Associate Member

Unhappy sore shot site

Never had this before, but I injected into my quad today, and I have always been safe, but I am unbelievable sore five hours or so after. I was hurried a bit (because of someone knocking at my door) and might have gotten a little tiny bit of air injected as well. I immedietely started into a deep sweat and felt a little light headed as well. Could this have been because of me rushing a bit and injecting a little too fast, or possibly the little bit of air? I have never felt like this before and always been real safe, but still feel kind of sh!tty hours after this one. Any thoughts bros? It was tren by the way. 150mg's.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    It could be several things combined like anxiety because someone was knocking on your door, shooting it too quick iinto the quad where there is lots of nerves, etc. Wait a day or two and you should be fine.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro, I have never had a problem so I was just worrying a little bit. Prolly just anxiety.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    you didn't try testicular injection, did you?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah you probably just pushed the plunger too fast and that is never good. I have been rudely interupted by people and my old cats while I was trying to inect. Thank god now I live alone and don't have to worry about any of those incidents.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Did a good amount of blood squirt out? if you you might have nicked a vein

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you just shot too fast ... thats all ... next time take your time and make sure you do it right

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I made the mistake of jabbing each quad back to back days and I usually have a sore quad for a day or two but now I have two sore azz quads and walking kinda slow now,tomarrow should be better .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Lesson!

BTW... was this the first shot from a new vial? If you have already got a couple of jabs from that jug, you can rule out problems with the gear itself. Otherwise it is another wild card. But probably it is shooting too fast, or maybe wiggling the pin around. Someone knocking on my door would not be an issue. They could wait, or come back another day. You are performing a medical procedure on yourself when you are shooting. A doctor or a nurse would not let distractions interfere with professional technique.

Thread Information