njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

question on anti-e

i have just purchased some liquid nolva 20 mgs per ml, just wanted to know if i should take half a cc which would be 10 mgs per day, or should take 1 cc a day at 20 mgs? thought you only needed 10 mgs of nolva a day during a cycle? thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id take 1/2 cc(10mg) and bump it up if signs show,

i dont even use nolva unless signs show

gl bro
    map

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    10mg a day is fine unless you see symptoms of gyno.

njk
    what is the advanage of taking liquidex and nlova at the same time during a cycle, instead of just taking the nolva by itself during a cycle.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on what your cycle looks like bro. Post it up and we can help ya more.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    what is the advanage of taking liquidex and nlova at the same time during a cycle, instead of just taking the nolva by itself during a cycle.

You should be well aware that Nolvadex is a SERM and l-dex is a AI. Totally different. Nolvadex isnt an anti estrogen but a receptor blocker. l-dex is an anti estrogen.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    10 is good if you don't have any sides. If you start to get some. Bump it up..

I take 20 because thats what my caps are..

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    You should be well aware that Nolvadex is a SERM and l-dex is a AI. Totally different. Nolvadex isnt an anti estrogen but a receptor blocker. l-dex is an anti estrogen.
    i understand this, but what is the advantage to taking both at the same time , i know nolva blocks the receptor and liquidex stops estogen formation, but don't you need some estrogen in your body for proper muscle growth, so the liquidex will stop some muscle growth since it eliminates the estrogen in your body, wouldn't it be better to just take the nolva during a cycle since there will still be free flowing estrogen for muscle growth.

njk
    my cycle is 500 mgs of sus per week and 400 mgs of eq a week for 16 weeks

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    my cycle is 500 mgs of sus per week and 400 mgs of eq a week for 16 weeks
    I would start with 10mg of Nolva with that and if you experience any gyno bump it up for a few days.
    Consider what Colossus said too. Nolva is a SERM you may want to consider an anti-e instead. Keep the Nolva on hand always just incase you start to have gyno.

To answer your question on estrogen. Yes, you do want some. You just want to keep your levels in check. Anti-Es prevent conversion into estrogen where Serms block the receptors. For this reason i favor anti-Es. In both SERMs and Anti-Es the amount fo the drug you take will reflect how much estrogen gets through.

For your cycle I would try .5mg Letro ED with Nolva on hand for when needed.

Thread Information