peace_frog is offline Associate Member

Angry I just got stuck with Oxyflux...now what?

I thought I was getting spiropent, but It didnt turn out that way. It was 75 per 100. First off( knowing how much you all love The Flux) Im guessing I over paid for this crap already....what do ya think? And now, how would you recomend I take it. And one last thing, would you recomend Heat Miser? Ill be able to get that next time,,, wasnt available to me this last shot out( no pun intended there.) Also, whats your opinion of cynomel? Thanx in advance for all and any input and help.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah...Im stuck with 200 of them and they came in a plastic zip baggy, are they supposed to? I know I may seem new, but really just on the flux. I didnt realize I would be getting THAT!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    flux sux!!sorry bro!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wow, 75 bucks for 100 pills of Flux ?? Definitely high priced for that cause I think it's shit (and most everyone on here will agree).

They don't come in a plastic zip baggy - only quarters and dime sacks do. They should have come in a bottle that holds 50 pills (sell for 6 bucks in Mexico). Anyways, they should have some design on the pill - do you see it ?

As for taking it, it'll probably take about 8 - 10 pills a day for you to feel anything.....but, I'll let a more "professional" person help with dosage.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i use to buy the bottles of 50 of those for 7 bucks in TJ....

Latinbrothie is offline Junior Member
    I just got oxyflux and tested it out today, should work good. Try it out, supposedly they used to underdose it and it is fine now.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I heard that they had improved but haven't bothered to try them and see. I am not much of a fan of clen in my old age. Let us know if you feel anything on them.

Thread Information