Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Think im bloated

Im probably paronoid but i think im bloated. When i stand straight the part below my pecs and above my gut seems to stick out more than the chest. Not a lot mind you but enough for me to notice.

Im in the middle of a deca /sust cycle and get a lot of complex carbs. Could it be the carbs or just from the cycle and will it go away when i cut?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah bro you probably are bloated a bit. Are you taking any letro or arimidex ? If not, that will help with any water retention. Sust and deca do cause water retention so that might be it. Remember their is a difference between being bloated and adding fat and a lot of people don't realize that they are just bloated and instead they think they gained some fat.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    It defo not fat cos the area in question is sort of solid, as if it is full of water. Suppose i just gotta ride it out till its time to cut

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i bloat really bad on deca . even with arimidex . i learned to just live with it when i take deca. i have friends that do very well on deca though with minimal bloat. i'm one of the unlucky ones.

Thread Information