kingpin054 is offline Junior Member

what in thell is tren cough ?

I did my first injection last wk. and now Im reading about a cough?
    I dont know if I coughed after my injection?
    Is it that bad? Now Im scared. any info?
    Thanx

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    make sure to always aspirate on your injections....

if you cough you might have injected into a vein, which wouldnt be good.

what do you mean not good ? I always aspirate

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    yes, side effects of intravenous injection of an oil may include:

- coughing
    - tingling
    - a curious taste in your mouth
    - DEATH

please aspirate before you kill yourself and your parents start an anti-steroid website.

is this with any gear or just Tren ? or any medication?

i think the strange taste after injection is unique to tren , but putting any oil in your bloodstream could have the other effects.

but what about the cough ? is it due to tren only?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    - DEATH

please aspirate before you kill yourself and your parents start an anti-steroid website.
    lol dont let him scare you too much...yes possible death but it is very rare, most of the time it happends just through having a coughing attack and some nausea...at most it can put you in a coma which can lead to death..but since you aspirate you dont half to worry about it.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well if they said oil, almost all steroids are oil based except obviously the water based! Therefore that would apply to all oils!

this explains tren cough:

Author: Pheedno

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
    So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine

So, im assuming it will happen to me, even though I aspirate ?

I know to always aspirate befor injecting anything. You shouldnt be injecting gear if you dont know that.

Does this cough happen right away? one hour later , a day later?how long does it stay?
    Thanx

Bump

bump

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    i had fina cough once throughout cycle and it was right after injection. it felt like i wasnt gonna stop coughing.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    do RESEARCH BEFORE you start your cycle!!!!!!!!!

I already started my cycle. I just want more info on the cough. from you guys with experince

Bump

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I get hit with the cough 1-2 times per week out of 7 weekly injections. It's really no big deal! You cough and feel like you are going to die for a few minutes
    Last edited by Benches505; 03-21-2005 at 10:49 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    also when you inject make sure you go slow. the cough will start after the injection. make sure when you shoot that you inject nice and slow this will also help.

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    yea iv hasd the cough a couple times in 4 weeks, u cough a bit and try and drink water usally makes u feel a little better

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, inject really slow. It will reduce the likelyhood of the cough, and you won't get that taste in your mouth.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I never ever got Tren cough. you will NOT die if you get it. Relax, inject slow, and aspirate .

thanx.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i never have had the tren cough either but only 1 cycle with it. in 10 weeks never had it. not to say i won't get it next cycle.

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed that get the cough more if the tren is made from pellets and not powder....

Thread Information