beamer2485 is offline New Member

2 drink winny or not 2

What is goin to be the diff of drinking the winny or injecting is it a big diff???

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    no dif imo

GSXR750 is offline Junior Member
    there is no diff.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    It doesnt make a difference if you inject or ingest... it all passes through the body in the same way.

ive heard if u drink it its like 82% effective comparred to the 99% i mean dont start flipping on me im just asking u know>> but neways is it ok to mix it with like some sort of juice ..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beamer2485
    ive heard if u drink it its like 82% effective comparred to the 99% i mean dont start flipping on me im just asking u know>> but neways is it ok to mix it with like some sort of juice ..
    who's flipping on u????

by mixing do u mean in the same syringer or in the same cycle? dont do winny alone add some test and yes its fine to mix them in the same syringe

wut are ur stats?age? cycle exp?

82% and 99%, got anything to back these numbers up or are they just the best you could guess.

no i mean can i put winny in a glass with lets say orange juice or apple juice lol and im doing a test prop,eq, and winny cycle. im 21.. cycle exp>>>>>>> winstrol and deca (cycle 1) , haloteston(cycle 2).and this is goin to be my 3rd cycle in about a month test prop,eq, winny

actually thats goin to be my fourth cycle the test prop ,eq,and winny cuz i just recently did a 5wk sustanon cycle alone . but it was only 5wks so i dont really count t hat as a cycle lol

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    just common sense tells you ya must lose some effectiveness when drinking it. when you injest something it has to go through your digestive tract when it is broken down into useful enzymes/nutrients/etc that can pass through the linings, are filtered by the liver and then enter the bloodstream when it can be taken throughout your body. winny is i beileve in a molecular state (extremly small particles in already useable form) thus it must absorb extremely effectively through injestion but on the other hand there is always the chance it can be passed through into the urine or in your feces before it can enter the bloodstream, or convert in your liver to another hormone (it hits your liver more since you are letting it go through your digestive tract as opposed to simply adding to your bloodstream.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Dead on. However, rather than have sore lumps for 2-3 days and have the drug effective for one, I believe I'll take the loss . And just let the Prop and or Cyp do its ****ed job.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    just common sense tells you ya must lose some effectiveness when drinking it. when you injest something it has to go through your digestive tract when it is broken down into useful enzymes/nutrients/etc that can pass through the linings, are filtered by the liver and then enter the bloodstream when it can be taken throughout your body. winny is i beileve in a molecular state (extremly small particles in already useable form) thus it must absorb extremely effectively through injestion but on the other hand there is always the chance it can be passed through into the urine or in your feces before it can enter the bloodstream, or convert in your liver to another hormone (it hits your liver more since you are letting it go through your digestive tract as opposed to simply adding to your bloodstream.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah if 82% is a correct figure (and it sounds good) that ain't no thang at all.

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    right on stackertoo.....i'm going to take the easty route so i can walk without a limp and still grapple!!

Marauder79 is offline New Member
    Drink it no diff bro........

drinu is offline Junior Member
    the easiest way to answer this is if people who drank it tell us if they had good results or no.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drinu
    the easiest way to answer this is if people who drank it tell us if they had good results or no.
    Have done both....doesn't matter IMO.

DO a search for my name + injecting winstrol and you'll find a study comparing the results of injecting it vs. taking it orally.

I'm kinda tired of posting it a million times, so I'm not gonna tell you what the study says. Look it up.

Thread Information