cricket is offline Female Member

Exclamation 1st Clen/T3 Cycle-What meds will interact?

I have been reading the forums for about 2 months now and decided to post since I can't find any info anywhere else. I am currently doing a Clen /T3 cycle-3 weeks on and when off-3 weeks ECA. I am new to weightlifting but I am trying to build muscle while losing fat. I just had a baby and gained 64 lbs. My current weight is 214-I'm 5'8. I go to Curves 3x a week,weightlift 2x a week,Speedwalk when I get the time. I'm doing a high protein(200gms) diet with low fat and semi low carbs. My question is--I am Phentermine, Xenical and Clonazepam. Will these interact with my cycle meds? And how should I split up the dosages? The Clen seems to make me lethargic with no energy, just shaky. Can I continue taking my phentermine(30mg)? And if the clen makes me sleepy, should I take it at night with my Clonazepam? Any tips or help would be appreciated!!! I don't seem to be able to do this on my own. Oh, also the doc was going to prescribe me a testosterone patch-I told him I had a low sex drive but was really wanting to get a little testosterone in my body to help with weightlifting.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You are a woman? If yes I would advise against testosterone .

T3 will eat away at muscle though if used without anabolics though.

Are you doing the t3 2 weeks on, then off? If yes thats wrong.You have lots of threads about t3 on this board, search it up a bit...

Clen wont make you sleepy, ketotifen will.

Go to the diet forum to tweek your diet.

Thanks for the reply Bor,
    I'm doing 3 weeks of Clen and T3. I'm starting low dosage because I don't know if they will interact with my other meds. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder, just want to lose fat and get firm. After 9 months of a high risk pregnancy of bedrest, my body has pretty well gone to mush!!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    female or male member?

Female. I don't know too many men who have had babies, do you! LOL

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i also dont know why u didnt sign up as a female..no pink name???....use the site right before u get an attitude

Wasn't getting an attitude. I assumed I signed up as female. Like I said, I'm new to this and it's my first post.

Ive never been a fan of Crack and Clenbuterol . Call me crazy.

Meaning??
    Is there not anyone who can reply to my questions? I thought this was a pretty serious forum site.

haha. Well this is a difficult question. The average forum members knowledge on non bodybuilding chemical interactions are limited. keep bumping this post until a mod sees it. If you dont get an answer by the end of the day call your local pharmacy. They'll be glad to tell you.

Im gonna bump this for you because you havent gotten any answers. Also try the womens forum.

Thanks Wilthepill123! I've tried the women's forum and haven't gotten a reply from their either. But I thank you for your help!!!

This is an extremely complicated question. IMO try a doctor or a pharmacist. good luck

Thread Information