Thread: Tendonitis help

xtc75 is offline Junior Member

Tendonitis help

Hey guys,
    I have been searching through every thread on tennis elbow issues. I got a cortizone shot a month ago and seems better, but not 100%. I'm looking for info on best way to help my tendonitis. I have had a 4 month break from the gym now. Can anyone help as far as recommendations what to take as far as OTC stuff. I've read on Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Flax Oil, Flex all, Joint Renew Formula made by Ultimate Nutrition, Yucca, etc... At this point I'm not worried how much one or combinations will cost. Just looking for the best and quickest recovery. I also heard of Cataflams (prescribed Anti-inflammatory), and Adequan (Hard to get without prescription).
    Finally, once I'm back in and OK, I will be jumping on a50 with test. What would help more, adding deca or EQ? Would I benefit from starting my cycle sooner to help with the tendonitis? Stats: 5'9 175lbs ??bf%, 6th cycle.
    Sorry for the long post, but I know I can count on you guys out there.
    Thanks,
    xtc75

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc75
    Hey guys,
    I have been searching through every thread on tennis elbow issues. I got a cortizone shot a month ago and seems better, but not 100%. I'm looking for info on best way to help my tendonitis. I have had a 4 month break from the gym now. Can anyone help as far as recommendations what to take as far as OTC stuff. I've read on Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Flax Oil, Flex all, Joint Renew Formula made by Ultimate Nutrition, Yucca, etc... At this point I'm not worried how much one or combinations will cost. Just looking for the best and quickest recovery. I also heard of Cataflams (prescribed Anti-inflammatory), and Adequan (Hard to get without prescription).
    Finally, once I'm back in and OK, I will be jumping on a50 with test. What would help more, adding deca or EQ? Would I benefit from starting my cycle sooner to help with the tendonitis? Stats: 5'9 175lbs ??bf%, 6th cycle.
    Sorry for the long post, but I know I can count on you guys out there.
    Thanks,
    xtc75
    Deca is known to help tendenitus.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    i also have pretty bad tendonitis, but i used deca (with test) and now i feel 100%

xtc75 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the quick replies guys. I read in one of the posts today that EQ helps with that also. Someone actually wrote it lubes it up better than deca . That's the first time I ever heard or read that. What do you think about that? I also read the drols will help a bit too.

Thread Information