str8cubano is offline Junior Member

as long as you don't have lump on nipple...everything's fine?

I have always had a big chest...but last few years, I have accumulated alot more mass and fat in that area. I always use armixedex/nolva when using a cycle...but now I notice a lot more fat in the nipple area, and if I didn't know any better, that **** looks like gyno. I don't have any lumps, nor are my nipples puffy. Are those for sure signs of gyno, or what should I look for?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    bump

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    did you have any other indications that it might be gyno? ever burn or itch? sensitive to the touch? I'd presume that it is probably just fat around the nipple. When you cut down chances are it will go away. If it persists, then you probably have gyno.

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    i have the same proble, my nipples are puffy but i dont feel any lumps. where would the lump be, right under the nipple? when i push in on my nipple i dont feel any lump. and when i sqeuze them they dopnt hurt. but my right pec look like its sagging a lil more then the left. im takin letro and nolva right now but i was wondering if it was gyno or just fat deposits?

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    since I have a big chest, and this is as big as I have ever been with muscle (and fat) the chest area has to look bigger, thus I raise quesitons about gyno. I don't belive it to be so, but sometimes I flex and I see the muscle in my chest and the nipples hang a little because of the fat around them. So I question about gyno, but I have absloutly no itching or lumps or anything like that whatsover. Im sure once I rip up for summer this idea will go fade away from my head, but I just wanted to make sure what some of the sure signs of gyno were....

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    same thing with me. i think its just fat no lumps,pain or itching so im hoping its just fat. i plan on using some letro to shut down my estrogen then cut down to a fairly low bodyfat. estrogen is what causes you to store the fat around your chest. hopefuly it works.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i think before the lump develops estrogen that resides in that area begins to retain fat around the nipples, while the lump develops

fats nothing to much to worry about
    unless youve got too much of it!

Thread Information