Gorilla_519 is offline New Member

Best AAS For Spot Injections

Hi Biys i am starting in a cycle soon which is consisiting of sustanon , IGF-R3 [/U] and i wanted some feedback on the best aas for spot injects and what worked best for you guys...... thanks

nathanw21 is offline Member
    test suspension works the best for me. you could try liquid dbol but i here it hurts like hell.

where you taking anything else as well as test suspension???? and what were you're gains made and also where did you spot

i took it jump start a test eq cycle. the gains are great. tons of water weight though. but you will get strong as hell. and you can spot inject lots of places. go to this web site: www.spotinjections.com

Yeah i already checked that site thanks for your'e replie also jsut one more questions since i will be doing a sus/igf would eq or dec be good foe spots and how much you think would be sufficient amount for about a 20 week cyc

they would do nothing for spot injections. there half life is too long. depends on what you are trying to accomplish. you could throw eq in for lean gains. or deca in for more weight gains. it is up to you. but neither is good for spot injections. by the way how often are you shooting that sus?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    SYNTHOL!

do a search on greg valentino

yeah i wanna keep gains but also get ex my arms back and chest bigger i will be doing the sus 4 times a week for 4 weekes then go down to 3 times a week for the rest of my cycle
    Last edited by Gorilla_519; 03-21-2005 at 12:34 PM.

sus needs to be shot eod for the entire cycle. but if i were you i would get another test like test enanthate or cypinate. twice a week injections are better for first time users.

i've done my share of cycle's last cycle shot sus 3 times a week with deca and made great gains

imann is offline Member
    yeah nate w is right....suspension is awesome and i found tren ace to work well for spot injects.......prop is not a bad second choice as well....good luck bro

imann is offline Member
    i like the tren and suspension....b/c u shoot so frequently that ucan vary the spot from day to day at a close interval

did you make good gains how much did you shoot i'm looking to add size and vasularty???

i'm will be doing IGF every other month for 3 months and i will have About 7 cycles of sus + @ THINGS OF QV Eq so i wanna spot something

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Igf-1 LR3 does nothing for spot injection reason but the orginal igf-1 that has a halflife of about 20min does work.

Thread Information