RAM2500 is offline Member

Going of Steroids today

Thursday I had an MRI done a found out I have herniated Disc C5 C6. I was in the Middle of a long Test E cycle 800mg Wk 20 Weeks, 19 Days ago I added Tren A 70mg ED. Yesterday was my last shot, probably for good. My PCT looks like this: This Week 20mg Nolva, Next week 20mg Nolva, 3rd week 20mg Nolva 300md Clomid,4th week 20mg Nolva 100mg Clomid,5th week 20mg Nolva 50mg Clomid. Milk Thistle 1000mg ED. Last but not least 300mg Wellbutrin ED.
    Could someone check this out and tell me how im gonna do mentally. Thank You.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    To begin with, I'm sorry for the trouble you are going through. Now it's really impossible for us to know how you will do mentally. I would say you are in for some tough times, not only from the natural depression from injury and coming off cycle, but 1 week of 300mg clomid would fry my mental state. Maybe that's just me though. Just keep your head up and know that it will end eventually. You will heal, and your body will recover from the juice. How long were you on? 10 weeks?

Clomid?????

more like 20 weeks. what does Clomid do to you mentally?
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    To begin with, I'm sorry for the trouble you are going through. Now it's really impossible for us to know how you will do mentally. I would say you are in for some tough times, not only from the natural depression from injury and coming off cycle, but 1 week of 300mg clomid would fry my mental state. Maybe that's just me though. Just keep your head up and know that it will end eventually. You will heal, and your body will recover from the juice. How long were you on? 10 weeks?

so you were almost finished with it then? Clomid can turn even the most macho of men into piles of emotion. I hate clomid. Seriously. It makes everything seem like a big sad deal. It blows everything out of proportion and puts a very depressing spin on it. At least for me it does.

If you were on for 20 weeks your recovery will take a while. There is no getting around that. So you'll probably be sad from little to no natural test, and the clomid on top of that. was this your first cycle? you never run clomid before?

I ran clomid on my last cycle and did not notice anything weird.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I ran clomid on my last cycle and did not notice anything weird.
    then maybe you'll be ok, like I said it's impossible to know how you'll react mentally. Clomid hits me like a ton of bricks. That's just me though. I'm curious, why did you think there would be a problem with your pct this cycle if you've run it before with none?

tman55 is offline Junior Member
    clomid makes me want to cry and i see tracers as well.

Because i was told that I really should have HCG for my PCT

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Because i was told that I really should have HCG for my PCT
    no I don't imagine hcg will help you now. It would have been good to run it during your cycle, but after your cycle won't work too well. In fact, it will probably increase your recovery time.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    I beg to differ with most peoples comments...

I think the low sense of well being comes from the crash of coming off the juice...

If anything clomid should ultimately help with the symptoms because it jump starts your nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    I beg to differ with most peoples comments...

I think the low sense of well being comes from the crash of coming off the juice...

If anything clomid should ultimately help with the symptoms because it jump starts your nuts
    well, i was thinking the same thing, so awhile back I took 100mg clomid for 2 weeks just to see what happened, it turned me into an emotional wreck. so clomid definitely has a large part in it. btw I was nearly 1 year off cycle and my levels were fine, or so said my bloodwork.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    interesting... gotta figure it has some effect then

Thread Information