locutus is offline Associate Member

Question Short guy researching 1st cycle

I have read through many of the threads on here for the past week. I want to start my first cycle in May. I am a short guy 5'3", 158lbs 39yrs old. Body fat 18percent. I have been lifting for about 5 years. I bench 245lbs, have 14inch arms (for a guy my size, that’s good) decent shoulders and legs but cant seem to build much on my chest. I know I need to get all my gear before I start the cycle, including the PCT stuff so ill be sure to do that. I already work out 4-6 days a week. My diet is close enough to where I can adjust it for the cycle without a lot of headaches. Here are my questions:

1. I have read over and over again that Test (possibly enan?) 300-500mg/wk for 10 weeks would be a good first cycle along with Nolva 10mg each day for 10 weeks. Would this info still be good for someone in my smaller height (but not small framed) range?

2. Also, that means ill be injecting myself with nolva every day for 10 weeks during the actually cycle (70 injections of just nolva)? And then again during the days of the PCT? Am I reading that right?

3. Last thing. Although I never cycled or have taken any type of drugs, I did have cosmetic surgery to remove gynomastia back in 1999. Since I already know that ill have a problem with that, should I start out with something other then test or does the nolva do a good job of keeping that in check? I absolutely do not want to go through that again.

I know some of this is basic stuff but I would feel much better if some seniors or vets answered my questions here instead of me trying to figure out which thread I most closely resemble from the last week of reading. I have already learned a lot from many of you. Let me know if i can email any of you with my other questions. I dont want to take up too much of anyones time here.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You don't inject nolva. And if you have a gyno problem have letro on hand, its a lot stronger for when **** hits the fan

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    You don't inject nolva. And if you have a gyno problem have letro on hand, its a lot stronger for when **** hits the fan
    I definitly agree with angel. You might even want to do letro and nolva as I do for I am prone to gyno. Let me know if you have any questions.

nolva cained

Thanks, i was hoping that was going to be the answer with nolva.

saluu is offline Banned
    first of all at 5 8 your arms arent bad that's good. but considering you weigh around 160 and 18 percent bodyfat that is high i would use eca and cardio and strict diet and than get down to 10-12 percent bodyfat and then do test cycle only around 250-500 mg a week . Test will bloat you so advice is diet and cardio and then do the roids . the monkey saluu salutes you good luck remember this steroid world is yours.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    the monkey saluu salutes you good luck remember this steroid world is yours.
    CLASSIC

Question

I dont get the monkey thing. Is that something newbies should aspire to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    I dont get the monkey thing. Is that something newbies should aspire to understand?
    It is something newbies should aspire to be... Read some of saluus posts and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    I wouldn't worry about aspiring to understand, I would just sit back and as you learn maybe the roid monkey will grace you with his presents now and again. Hell, who am I kidding... Nobody really understands.

The roid monkey is bringing me presents??? Awesome. I LOVE this site!!!

hmmm, is that it?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    first of all at 5 8 your arms arent bad that's good. but considering you weigh around 160 and 18 percent bodyfat that is high i would use eca and cardio and strict diet and than get down to 10-12 percent bodyfat and then do test cycle only around 250-500 mg a week . Test will bloat you so advice is diet and cardio and then do the roids . the monkey saluu salutes you good luck remember this steroid world is yours.

crazy mother ****er

1. yes, test is good
    2. nolva is oral
    3. If you had gyno removed, if they removed everything I do not think you have to worry about gyno again... Not sure, why not ask the doc that did it, ask can gyno ever come back or is all the glands removed.

Thats it, and use that search button

bump

bump again

Thread Information