iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member

I aspired but when i pulled out blood came out?

it was in my delt i aspired and no blood but then when i was done i pulled the pin out and some blood came out real fast and it was real dark and thick did i waist my oil cause it was thick dark blood?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwant2bebigdog
    it was in my delt i aspired and no blood but then when i was done i pulled the pin out and some blood came out real fast and it was real dark and thick did i waist my oil cause it was thick dark blood?
    No, you passed thru a vein, chances are that you injected under it. It happens.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yeh bro don't sweat it no biggie

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry.... Vegas67 nailed it. I always use 22g x 1-1/2 darts to make sure I get in there

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    this happens often.;. just make sure that you aspirated the needle.. thats good that you did, if you get air when you are in the muscle that is fine you probably just passed through the vein earlier on in the process.. thats fine.. just use an alcohol tab and stay clean.

Mark

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Yep,

Like Vegas said, that will happen with some regularity. You either nick a small blood vessel going in or pass completely through one at times. There are so many small veins and capilaries in your tissue that it can't be avoided. You aspirate to ensure that you're not IN a blood vessel before injecting the med.
    Aside from that, no harm done--just stains the bathroom rug a bit eh?

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    When you put the pin into your body your going through capilaries on the way in and out, thats why its ok to bleed a couple drops after you remove it completely. Also if you see blood inside the pin after you remove it you may want to watch the plunger you may be moving it on the exit.

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    is there a best way to Aspirate .....and if its in my delt and i aspirate and blood shoots up into the vial...should i push it back in or just remove the needle.....and if i aspirate and nothing comes out....just push the juice in ???

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Yep,

Like Vegas said, that will happen with some regularity. You either nick a small blood vessel going in or pass completely through one at times. There are so many small veins and capilaries in your tissue that it can't be avoided. You aspirate to ensure that you're not IN a blood vessel before injecting the med.
    Aside from that, no harm done--just stains the bathroom rug a bit eh?
    wow that happened to me this morning and it did stain the rug a bit lol

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    happens once and a while...make sure u are steady once u start to inject after u aspirate because u can pull the pin back into a vein if u went through it before aspirating...other then that ur all set

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Dont loose any sleep over it, it happens time to time,I know its a little nerve shakey at first but you will be fine.

Klossus is offline Associate Member

its that easy

Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    is there a best way to Aspirate.....and if its in my delt and i aspirate and blood shoots up into the vial...should i push it back in or just remove the needle.....and if i aspirate and nothing comes out....just push the juice in ???
    if you hit a vein while aspirating you will know it, blood flows into the syringe easily. if this happens simply pull the pin out, eject the blood, replace w/ a new pin and do it again.

nate3422 is offline Member
    your good bro, done it many times

Thread Information