Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

did i just get screwed, guys help!!!

holw ****ing shiat...over the past 6 weeks i have put 1000mg of deca (with the red stamp), and i just now realised it might have been fake !!!

the lot number goes like this: L 0321 etc etc

and exp. bla 2006

the decas only good for 2years but this one says 3years...oh and the 21 is the month right? BUT GOD ****IT IVE NEVER HEARD OF MONTH 21

AND THE MOTHER****ING STOPPER WAS GREY.... OMG IM SO ****ING PISSED RIGHT NOW...

are they fake ??... omfg no wonder i didnt feel **** and im on week 6

HEELP!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    can you post a pic also

ok, please hang om a min ill take one with the webcam, but the quality will probably suck... but from the info i gave so far, does it sound like a fake ?

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    can you post a pic also
    Yes a pic would be great.

Blog Entries
    the truth yes

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Post a pic for definite answer.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    that sucks

sorry for the ****ty pics, but the right one is the "fake" one (it has a grey stopper, and the oil was almost white, has red stamp) the left one is the one with blue stamp the oil is a bit more yellow, and the stopper is black
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did i just get screwed, guys help!!!-bild-3.jpg   did i just get screwed, guys help!!!-bild-4.jpg  

red stamp: L 0321109
    E 09 2006

blue stamp: L 0306027
    E 06 2005

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Do you live in an aquarium?

thats not funny man, im crying like a lil baby over here

Blog Entries
    can tell from the pics but the one with the red stamp sounds fake for sure.

**** ME...omg wtf do u think that **** was...ive been injecting 1000 of that ****

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you have been doing Deca only for 6 weeks for a total of 1,000 miligrams worth of gear and you are not feeling anything. You are talking less than 200mg/deca per week and that is not enough to feel/see squat. I'm not even going to get into a deca only cycle since you are only trying to find out if the gear is real. Check fake steroid pics section and add some of yours for better answers.

GL but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.

ive been doing susta, deca and dbols (as kickstart), but i got some new decas today and i saw the different colors of the oil and got a bit suspicious

**** me..im 100% about the red ones beeing fakes =(. grey stopper, no one else had that all the other pics with the red one are all black stoppers and the lot number was all wrong ****it.. *going into depressive mode* im gonna cry myself to sleep now..a good cycle lost..fäck..c u guys in a month or so...peace out

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Hey!! I'm soo sorry to hear this man. Was it the new Decas that were fakes or the old ones?!

my old decas the ones ive been using for 6 ****ing weeks =(
    the new ones were legit.
    **** me no wonder i didnt grow as much as my mates...now i dont know if the gains i had was from the susta or dbols. coz today i felt a bit weaker at the gym then when i was on dbol aswell

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol 1000 mg of deca , I think u r lucky those ones were fakes, otherwise u would have gotten into big problems

beat up ur supplier!

what kinda problems :s 200mg/week combined with 250mg/week susta aint bad..

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Think u have that mixed up mate, the red label Norma decanoate are the ones u said u have been using for the pass 6 weeks, they are 99.9% fake i am afraid, grey stopper, no way!

Your blue label seem to be ok, but cant see the pic that clear, most deca { and a lot of oil based roids like Laurabolin and tribolin 250,and other Vetinary roids}, have a yellow tinge to the colour, so dont be to fased on that topic.

Send the red label Norma back to the supplier,{that is if you have any left } there is a good chance he is unaware of the problem, its the "Juice distributer" that should get his balls kicked in.

make sure you get your supplies from a good reliable and honest source { If there is such a thing } some one that knows what they are talking about and you should be fine, just the way the cookie crumbles my friend, its happened to all of us , so dont feel so dispondent.

Relatively speaking, the course is very mild , 200mg deca and 250mg sus.

Try going up to 400mg and 250mg sus { 500mg would be a lot better } as a min start, you may want to throw in 30mg of D/Bol per day for good measure, you will see that you will be catching your pals in no time.

FIRST OF ALL, SORT OUT YOUR SUPPLIER B4 ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

GOD SPEED

thnx Jase, ill do that... so there still a chance to get bigger for the summer whiii

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    ddue I can't understand half of what you posted with that spelling.

sorry...i was kinda pissed/depressed so i was typing as fast as i could...(and most of them are curses)

I dont know how far away you are from summer, as i am in the U.K. but i presume it is much the same as us { being northern hemisphere }

what is your dead line?

its really snowy here in sweden...so when i can wear a tshirt (in 1month or 2) i want to be big...i guess i could do that in 2 months, no problems right ?

now that im already here, is there a way to see if my sustanon250 karachis are real? or are they real coz i never get zits and got quite a few on my back n face and i also have HUGE loads... hm hm ?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    now that im already here, is there a way to see if my sustanon250 karachis are real? or are they real coz i never get zits and got quite a few on my back n face and i also have HUGE loads... hm hm ?
    post your pictures in the right forum and the experts can answer your questions, or do a simple search, or look into legit and fake pictures nad compare to what yours look like.

!!!!!!!

!!!! got better pics, found them on another thread long time ago...they are exacly like those of mine, red stamp, same LOT number etc etc FAKE or LEGIT??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did i just get screwed, guys help!!!-deca-durabolin-3.jpg  

Ok! at least i know where u are, and what time you have in the bank.

This is what you do, for quick results { short term solution } go on a 6 week course of Test cypionate { not proponate, all though faster acting than cyp or sus 250, the injections are a lot more frequent and you will be resembling a dart board at the end of it }

Start week 1 with 600mg of test cyp or sus 250 and work your way down to 100 mg of test on your week 6

eg:week 1 = 600mg
    week 2= 500mg
    week 3 = 400mg
    week 4 =300mg
    week 5= 200mg
    week 6= 100mg

Incorporate the cycle with 400mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks, you will be guaranteed results for summer { i learnt this "quick fix" from a pro and it works }

You may not look super hard but if you want to look big in a shirt { in Sweden I can not imagine you all walking arround in costums and bikkinis, even in summer}Try this for a quick fix.

Dont for get your Nolvadex or Pregnyl.

good luck

wow looks like moderna rt, but still I cant really see anything

btw I thought u took 1000mg per week 200 is a different story.

what are ur stats?

u can t get big in two month...for how long have u been lifting, how old r u? what s ur diet look like (detailed)?

diet, workout and all that is all covered, it was just the deca that ****ed me in the ass lol..i hope that bastard of a source gives me my money back or atleast gives me some real deca

JASE what if i just do a 12 weeker, 11wks of deca 200mg/week, 12wks of susta 250mg/week, its ok if it takes longer than 2 months i have no problems with that as long as it gives me results, (but ill frontload with 500mg susta, 400mg deca the first week) does that sound OK ?

what r ur stats? without them it s not possible to give a proper advice.

aight, about 232lb @ about 5,9ft been working out for a couple of years, and this was supposed to be my first cycle (except for the fake deca ).

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They are not fakes! The red logo is suposed to be there! ****ing morons who claims em to be fake without knowing ****! Shut your pieholes when you dont have the correct information!

Your good to go farrebarre!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    They are not fakes! The red logo is suposed to be there! ****ing morons who claims em to be fake without knowing ****! Shut your pieholes when you dont have the correct information!

Your good to go farrebarre!
    but the stopper is grey, i thought norma hellas only had black stoppers? oh and the LOT number doesnt look right

not sure what xxx is on about , btw????

As i said before you would be better off upping your dose up to 400mg deca 250 mg sus { 500mg a lot better } and 30 mg of d/bol per day.10-12 weeks

A lot of the time peoples courses revovle arround what they can afford, which i can well appreciate,but that is a very safe and moderate course to take , where you will benefit from good gains.

The course is very safe as deca being the safest of probably all anabolics,sus 250 being an androgenic is relatively safe, d/bol may be a little harsh on the system { being an oral, your liver and kidneys are involved }but 30 mg per day is rather safe to say the least.I know of guys who take 150mg- 250mg per day {30-50 tabs per day } and I aint kidding.

If you are not happy with the dosages i have given , rather use your"front load" in the middle of your cycle.

Remember the biggest mistake that b/buiders do when comming of a course is not using any form of nolvadex or pregnyl.{that i heard from a certain Mr Flex Wheeler }whom you may have heard off, and he is 100% correct.

Remember that any advice one gives is not allways going to work as well as for you as it did for them, as every ones receptors respond more or less favourably towards anabolics and androgenes ,that all depends on the individuals genetic make up.

good luck what ever you decide to do.

God speed

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    but the stopper is grey, i thought norma hellas only had black stoppers? oh and the LOT number doesnt look right
    There are fakes out, but if you bought yours in Sweden they are garantied good.

Ill PM you in 2sec's and clear it out for you in Swedish.

thnx Jase, yeah i have nolvas, clomids and all that **** =), but the only prob is that ive already been running dbols for 4-5 weeks, and going back on it, wouldnt that be bad for the liver ?, and since the susta was real then maybe i just should frontload the deca ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information