very quick gyno question

i think i may have signs of gyno and have nolva on hand but dont want to use it until i relly need to. in the past few days i have noticed my nipples looking as if there is a BB right underneath the center. i wouldnt say its a lump, but definitely like im cold all the time. theyre also a little more sensitive. you couldnt tell from looking, but i know theres a difference. i know its got to be gyno signs, but is this enough to get my panties in a wad about? should i start with a little nolva or wait to see if it gets worse?

this is what i am and what im doing (dont criticize, i know its a terrible cycle, but thats not what i need to know right now):
    6'2" 200lbs 23 yrs old
    250mg sus e3d ...10 weeks...
    im about half way through right now
    nolva and clomid on hand

thanks a lot!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    I dont see whats wrong with your cycle except i'd run it for like 12 weeks but anywho, if I were you bro Iwould just take 40-60 mg's a day of nolva and see if it goes down or not

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Take 60-80mg of nolva until the symtoms start eleviating, then drop to 20mg the rest of your cycle. Or you could wait until you grow boobs... Your call, but an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    i think i may have signs of gyno and have nolva on hand but dont want to use it until i relly need to.
    Good idea...and along that same line of logic, when I'm driving, I don't put my seatbelt on until I really need to...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Good idea...and along that same line of logic, when I'm driving, I don't put my seatbelt on until I really need to...
    Why guys don't run nolva on cycle is beyond me. Gyno is far more easy to prevent than treat. Further, the nolva helps lipid profiles, etc....I just am amzed that people opt to take the route that is less healthy and can result in a need for the Victoria Secret catalog rather than just reading material.

Thread Information