Thread: PCT rant

illflex is offline New Member

PCT rant

I had a beautiful cycle, 14 weeks, gained about 25 pounds. I'm now about 8 weeks out and have only lost maybe 5 pounds...very satisfied. I ended my cycle with my pct, and the god **** clomid made my back and neck break out like a bitch! One week after I started the cloms, i woke up and there were volcanos all over my neck and back. I hit up the doc for some med, and been putting on topical creams and they are now finally going away. Anyways, thats my rant. Good cycle, but hate the post cycle sides.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear of the success...too bad about the acne bro...it's handled not though.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i broke out too and the clomid made me see tracers, wicked ones , like i couldnt focus, every night around the same time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i broke out too and the clomid made me see tracers, wicked ones , like i couldnt focus, every night around the same time.
    I never had the tracers but I have heard that a lot of guy s have that problem.

PCT is when I will break out too........... it sucks but it happens because your hormones are all over the place.

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    how long does the Acne take to go away

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    how long does the Acne take to go away
    Everybody will tell you something different..some when clomid therapy is over, some stays for months.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    i broke out bad 2 months after PCT dont know if its from PCT or other reasons. but tanning/vitamin b5/ and dawn dishwashing soap have help a lot

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i had the most fcuked up motion trails...it would happen when i walked in my house everynight from it being dark to it being light...kinda trippy

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    thats exactly what i felt

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    I had a beautiful cycle, 14 weeks, gained about 25 pounds. I'm now about 8 weeks out and have only lost maybe 5 pounds...very satisfied. I ended my cycle with my pct, and the god **** clomid made my back and neck break out like a bitch! One week after I started the cloms, i woke up and there were volcanos all over my neck and back. I hit up the doc for some med, and been putting on topical creams and they are now finally going away. Anyways, thats my rant. Good cycle, but hate the post cycle sides.
    I always wonderd what caused my acne...come to think of i it probably was the clomid. because i couldnt really remember when i started getting it. glad to hear you were smart and went to doc right away. congrats on cycle

bowie is offline Member
    clomid caused the acne? or was it the vast imbalance of hormones from coming off cycle?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ahhhh yes. The beloved pct acne and tracers..... I have come to enjoy the tracers but not the acne. LOL

niXon)( is offline Member
    ok I have to ask...DOES THE ACNE EVER STOP? I mean after every cycle i do in the future will it keep coming back? i know you cant answer for everyone, but what has been your experience with it??

illflex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    ok I have to ask...DOES THE ACNE EVER STOP? I mean after every cycle i do in the future will it keep coming back? i know you cant answer for everyone, but what has been your experience with it??
    After my last cycle before this one, it did go away and I think the difference was I was already on meds for bacne so it wasn't as severe. This time, though, I rarely had any acne during the cycle so I wasn't on any meds for it. Then roughly 4 weeks out of my cycle and a week or so deep in my PCT, my **** breaks out. I still have acne on my back and neck, but they are at least going away. I probably wouldn't be so pissed except for the ones on my neck. I have no problems not taking off my shirt around others, but when you can see some monsters on my neck because I'm wearing a t-shirt, that junk pisses me off. More reason for people to wonder why your getting big. Plus, it just looks like dog crap when your trying to be around women, all sick looking and ****. Oh well, just one price to pay to get big AND stay big.

Thread Information