Boudreaux is offline Junior Member

RS of China Primo.. Real/Fake What's in it.

I've heard so many differernt views about primomax I just don't know what to think. I need info from someone who's had experience with RS, and who has taken the primomax. Some say it's real because they were growin. Some say it's fake and has no primo in it. .. I got one 20ml 200mg/ml bottle...

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=1843

Nothing is in it, according to these lab tests.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing with lab tests is that anyone with photoshop can make them up. Phil has a lot of enemies. The only way to tell is to test it yourself.

Also, is it the butyrate ester? If so you need to make sure they know that when you send it in for testing.. the test will come back negative if they're looking for enanthate .
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-21-2005 at 10:43 PM.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    It is worth a lab test.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    The thing with lab tests is that anyone with photoshop can make them up. Phil has a lot of enemies. The only way to tell is to test it yourself.

Right, but in the case of posting SRCS lab tests, you can call them up and confirm the tests with the proper information, which is what we did at BB4L.

Also, SRCS will usually tell you that they suspect there is a steroid in the product, but not what it's supposed to be...

In addition, when RSOC used to operate under the name GAC, his "Masteron " turned out to be Tren . He blamed this on his buisness partner, then changed his name to RSOC...and, lo and behold, another problem (fake primo) reared it's head...

The common factor:

Phil...not his supposed buisness partner, or all of the people he claims are "out to get him."

i'm glad that you were able to confirm with SCRS. I remember that whole thing when it went down on meso, which as you know was pro redstar. I obviously got the other end of the story. On meso, the main accusation was that the vial was sent, supposedly admitted by h-bomb, unsealed and with a few ml's missing. For that reason those tests were never deemed legitimate by the meso community.

The masteron /tren thing i never understood fully. I recognize that he was selling tren and calling it masteron. However, i don't understand why he'd do that when tren costs twice as much.

I also know that somehow, red star is still around despite all this nonsense. maybe that's what's most surprising/interesting about all of it.

No, it's not the butyrate ester. It's enanthate . The old bottles RSOC made. How Many ML of it do I have to give up to get it tested? I don't know anything about testing. I really didn't want to do this. The guy I got it from is a legit source. I was hoping I could get the answer I needed on here.

i'm surprised anyone has any of it left.. that bottle of yours was made like in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    No, it's not the butyrate ester. It's enanthate. The old bottles RSOC made. How Many ML of it do I have to give up to get it tested? I don't know anything about testing. I really didn't want to do this. The guy I got it from is a legit source. I was hoping I could get the answer I needed on here.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't buy it from him, just because there's to must negative feedback on them. Pay the price for a good UGL's primo

JohnnyB

Johnny B. I can't make out the abbriviation. Who is UGL, i'd like to know. PM me if you can't say it openly. I'm really new here, and don't have much knowledge.

Under Ground Lab is what Johnny B is talking about...i.e. any Underground Lab with a good rep....not any one in particular.

Man I wouldn't know where to begin to look for a source like that.

Does anyone know H-Bomb? I saw a picture in one of his posts of 4 bottles he had of the same lot# that mine is. ... this was of course a post that was a year or so ago. I'd lik to know what he thought of it....

Toemonster is offline New Member
    This doesnt seem that hard to understand, at least two mods said the product is bad. What dont you understand?

From what I know, H-Bomb is a pretty good dude.

That is true, but i've read at least 4 guys have taken it and said it did something for them.

You got me. It's totally real. I don't know why I felt the need to lie earlier. It's 100% real primo, and accurately dosed.

Sorry for the confusion Hooker. I was talking to toemonster... I think i've beaten this subject to death.... I do believe you.... Thanks for the helpful info bro.

Thread Information