jrh420 is offline New Member

Enanthate and propianate

Was thinking of mixing QV enanthate 250 and propianate 100 (equal parts). Has anyone tried either and do they come recommended.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrh420
    Was thinking of mixing QV enanthate 250 and propianate 100 (equal parts). Has anyone tried either and do they come recommended.
    whats your cycle history bro?, age, stats, etc

Age 35, 250 lbs.. Last cycle consisted of Deca and primobolin which was last year. Have not cyled prior to that for several years

Age 35, 250 lbs.. Last cycle consisted of Deca and primobolin which was last year. Have not cyled prior to that for several years
    bro you arent new to the game....running qv prop will require ed/eod injects and will cause some discomfort to put it mildly....imo running the ethan 500mg/week should make you grow...hold the prop for the next cycle

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Stick with Sustanon or Omnadren

I do have QV cypionate available. Considering that I intend to introduce GH after a few weeks, what would be the prefered?

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Stick with Sustanon or Omnadren
    ????

I do have QV cypionate available. Considering that I intend to introduce GH after a few weeks, what would be the prefered?
    cyp=eth .... the same .....no need for overkill
    run 10 weeks of one or the other, 500mg, anti-e, proper pct and your set...
    what kind of hgh you plan on running?
    if you want to run hgh, you can on cycle or off cycle....to get results from it, run it 2-4 iu/ed 5on/2off for 3+months

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    you should take prop for teh first 5weeks until the enanthate kicks in, that way you have steady gains all the way through

Kinda of confused here, how is cypionate = enanthate . Are they not two different types of test? The HGH I plan to use is serostim.

Any experience with Ara-test?

Kinda of confused here, how is cypionate = enanthate . Are they not two different types of test? The HGH I plan to use is serostim.

Any experience with Ara-test?
    eth and cyp differ slightly in their molecular chain....you will not be able to tell a difference....aratest is eth + prop.....what exactly are your goals?

My goal is to add on 10 to 15 pounds of solid muscle that I will keep after the cycle is over. I have hit a ceiling in my workouts and want to break through.

I have been taking ara-test for 2.5 weeks and just yesterday during a shot, I decided to taste the liquid. It had no real taste to it which is surprising considering the mixture. Any thoughts on that? For this reason I am thinking it might be fake so, I have been looking around for an alternative. I have come across someone who has QV products available. Just not sure what would be a good choice.

My goal is to add on 10 to 15 pounds of solid muscle that I will keep after the cycle is over. I have hit a ceiling in my workouts and want to break through.

I have been taking ara-test for 2.5 weeks and just yesterday during a shot, I decided to taste the liquid. It had no real taste to it which is surprising considering the mixture. Any thoughts on that? For this reason I am thinking it might be fake so, I have been looking around for an alternative. I have come across someone who has QV products available. Just not sure what would be a good choice.
    how have you been running the atest? you should see some gains starting to appear....

That's the thing, I have only been on it for 2.5 weeks and I am not sure if it is fake. How long should I give it before I can conclude if it is real or not?

I started the first week with 2 shots, .5 CC each shot.

Since then I have kicked up to 2 shots per week, 1 CC per shot.
    Last edited by jrh420; 03-21-2005 at 10:19 PM.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Both are high grade vet.

I ran one of my cycles, by using bulgarian prop 100mgs EOD and then I added 1 ICN a week. Was a very effective combination, and utilized some of the misc gear I had. Just showing that the combination of prop and enan is effective.

indica is offline Banned
    maybe you could just use the propionate to jumpstart cycle and then stick to enanthate only

Im On A Dbol /prop/enan.......use The Prop To Jumpstart Your Cycle Till The Enan Start In 5 Weeks......

Thread Information