Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

any one used DL?

any one used DL's test E batch 1102? its clear oil and, im using but I am paranoid if I got scammed with this or not. dont want a sist in my ass, sorry if I am breaking any rules by asking this. please PM me.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    just wondering if you did use that batch, did you get any gains?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    dont have that batch... but i'm currently running another batch of his with great results.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Dl

Love DL. Used test e. Not that batch but worked well

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    One of DL's batches were tested by KINGKONG (independent test) and it came out like 30mg underdosed. He also tested QV which came out even more underdosed than the DL if I remember right.

im shure it is good, its just the fact that the oil is clear and EVERYONE i asked has yellow oil is making me paranoid

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I have another enanthate batch, clear oil. I'm getting good results, so It's most def. real.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I have another enanthate batch, clear oil. I'm getting good results, so It's most def. real.
    man mif you only knew how at east that put me ! i guess the "elders of AR" if you must were right .

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    any one used DL's test E batch 1102? its clear oil and, im using but I am paranoid if I got scammed with this or not.

Something just came to my attention. You might want to check the batch number again. Where did you get it from?

DL never made Test E by the batch number of 1102... this I'm sure of.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I think his batch right now is 1107 or even 1109. Send me a pic and I can have DL take a look at it...

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Something just came to my attention. You might want to check the batch number again. Where did you get it from?

Wow, that would be a new low if someone were to fake an UGL's products.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster

you are correct my friend....This is DL's response..

"per the guy at ar that says that he has batch 1102 and that is bull**** cause i never made a 1102. all the batches are odd numbers 101,1103,1105,1107,1109 and now 1111"

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    you are correct my friend....This is DL's response..

"per the guy at ar that says that he has batch 1102 and that is bull**** cause i never made a 1102. all the batches are odd numbers 101,1103,1105,1107,1109 and now 1111"
    thats why you dont buy ugl products off someone else off the boards just not smart.

i dunno man it says dl1102, it is kind of cut off, but that is what it looks like. also says exp; 5/07

sounds like it's fake bro.

colossus1 is offline Member
    fake DL lol...............

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    fake DL lol...............
    sad but ppl will fake anything I guess.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    DL's stuff is good man. If you have the real thing. I trust Loz and if he says DL didnt make 1102 Id listen to him. All my stuff is 1109.

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    DL's stuff is good man. If you have the real thing. I trust Loz and if he says DL didnt make 1102 Id listen to him. All must stuff is 1109.
    nothin for nothin but lozgod didn't even post in here...

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    nothin for nothin but lozgod didn't even post in here...

LOL my bad, that was EC. Loz had that avatar on another board. Sorry i got confused. I trust EC too tho...

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Thats a **** shame, as if we dont have enough to worry about. Now we have to worry about people fakin UGLs? I hope whoever manufactured that dies an untimely death. That my motha ****** word.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    Thats a **** shame, as if we dont have enough to worry about. Now we have to worry about people fakin UGLs? I hope whoever manufactured that dies an untimely death. That my motha ****** word.
    i aint worried about that I hope nothin bad happens cuz im shootin straight oil in me

Nothing bad will happen if it is sterile.

piece of sh!t scammers!

do you think it could maybe be home brew and he just bottled it as DL? I had some dbol from him and started to take it and got some bad back pain, i searched and its a side effect of dbol. maybe this guy had some homebrew stuff and thought if he put it with a DL label he would pass it off?

do you think it could maybe be home brew and he just bottled it as DL? I had some dbol from him and started to take it and got some bad back pain, i searched and its a side effect of dbol. maybe this guy had some homebrew stuff and thought if he put it with a DL label he would pass it off?
    Are you getting good results?

how long have you been on it? You can usually tell if you been on for a couple of weeks..

Are you getting good results?
    im only 2 weeks in, but I am getting acne out of no where and i did shoulders today and was putting up more weight, but I think its in my head and I DOUBT test E would take 2 weeks to kick in, but I am getting these pimples on my chest and forehead there just coming out of the wood work. thats why I am guessing if it was homebrew the guy him self made. OH by the way I had to stop the d-bol after 3 days I could not take the lower back pain. also noticed some slight lower back pain after about the second injection , its not unbearbale but i am unshure if test E would give you that side effect or not .
    Last edited by jordanfanatic23; 03-22-2005 at 08:54 PM.

A couple things you should look for are oily skin, increased sex drive, sense of well being...

Well it's all techinically homebrew, since UGL's don't make their stuff in professional labs like Pharm. companies.
    Last edited by aXe; 03-22-2005 at 08:57 PM.

im only 2 weeks in, but I am getting acne out of no where and i did shoulders today and was putting up more weight, but I think its in my head and I DOUBT test E would take 2 weeks to kick in, but I am getting these pimples on my chest and forehead there just coming out of the wood work. thats why I am guessing if it was homebrew the guy him self made. OH by the way I had to stop the d-bol after 3 days I could not take the lower back pain. also noticed some slight lower back pain after about the second injection , its not unbearbale but i am unshure if test E would give you that side effect or not .
    Funny you mention the slight lower back pain after second injection, I am running test e also and I notice that sometimes too. I wander if that is a side or not.

I wouldnt think u should be gettin oily skin 2 weeks in and u cant get over the fact that DL didnt make a 1102 batch to begin with.

Well it's all techinically homebrew, since UGL's don't make their stuff in professional labs like Pharm. companies.
    yeah i know what you mean, if they did it would be human grade. I mean like the guy who passed me along the addy made it him self as to DL him self making it.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I wouldnt think u should be gettin oily skin 2 weeks in and u cant get over the fact that DL didnt make a 1102 batch to begin with.
    Yeah I agree with you on that. However if your skin isnt a little more oily than normal you would definitely have more energy and quicker mood fluctuations.

i dont know, you guys think i should just keep goin with the cycle? apparently the addy i got it from was legit.

DL didnt make a batch 1102 so u dint know what ur putting in ur self I'd stop. You got it cheap enough so just toss it and get something that u know whats in it.

Well as long as everything is sterile then there is no harm in continuing. I dont know if I would trust it since whoever this person is thought it would be a good idea to fake a UGL he may not be thinking to much about your safety in means of sterility. Its your choice whether or not you want to continue but if you dont notice any significant change by week 4 or 5 I would discontinue as your probably just pumpin your ass full of vegetable oil.

but apparently the addy I had was his old addy. and why would I be getting lower back pain from fake d-bol? its not like i knew it wa a side effect either, I got the back pain then found out about the back pain as a side , so it aint like it was in my head you know. i guess ill give it 3 more weeks, if its fake ,its fake.

interesting that you had the real addy...

are you sure thats what the lot says?

its cut off I can barely read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information