newbrew is offline Senior Member

What sides are expected with Tren?

First time user of Test/Winstrol here. Looking into my next cycle and the more I hear about Tren the more I wanna try.

What are some of the expected sides? Lets try to compare expected sides with a Test only cycle.

Also, what is the shortest time period it can be ran to see any real results?

thanks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Night sweats. Tren cough, but i have never gotten it. Tren a needs to be run for at least 8 weeks for best results.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Tren is also known to shorten a few fuses on already bad tempers.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Any known reason on why it may make you cough?

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    you can expect to have some pretty evil dreams...
    especially in the first week.
    expect some acne once you hit PCT

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    you need test with this cycle for sure bro or you'll have problems. My sides were night sweats, irritability like crazy, high blood pressure and acne.

needle is offline Senior Member
    My friend uses TREN often and he has strange dreams, often hes fighting in them! He has a bad temper naturally so he has a tough time controling his actions.
    Something I noticed when he uses is his thoguht process changes, like running red lights driving faster, basically just alot more aggresive!!!
    Im running it for the first time this summer cant wait!!!

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Author: Pheedno

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
    So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    aggression/night sweats are most common....if you have pre-existing probs with acne you could have some trouble with that.

DONT FORGET THE HARDNESS AND VASCULARITY EITHER!! great compound

needle is offline Senior Member
    With that being said with the bronchial constriction what roll would that play with a person whos all ready ASTHMATIC!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I hear tren causes agressivness and irritability.

Latimus is offline Banned
    god like status

First time i ran tren , def effected my temper, which is very unusual for me, because I am usually calmer while on cycle. However, presently I have been running it for the past 6 week, and have the mild night sweats, but other than that....it has been great.....really great for leaning out.

Thread Information