jon jon is offline Junior Member

cutter for the summer

I am planning on runing a 12 week cutter in order ot get ready for the summer, i am currently about 13-14% bf so i have a little to still cut but i figure starting in about a month this is the cycle, would like to here some feedback/critques, this will be my 4th cycle, i am 23 lifting for 4 years

wks1-12 100mg test prop eod
    wks 1-12 100mg masteron eod
    wks 5-12 100 mg fina eod
    wks 7-12 50 mg winstrol eod
    wk 13 100mg clomid
    wk14-15 50 mg clomid
    lots of cranberry extract and tons of livatox and milk thistle
    should i run nolvadex or arimidex during these?, i figured no because none of these aramotize
    Should i run the winstrol longer? Any benifts if i run some anavar wks7-12? i figured this will be enough
    In addition when cycle is started, i will have been on gh for 16 wks

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO I would run the fina and prop ed as oppose to eod. You will get better results with fina ed, prop you could get away with eod. It would help to run Nolva at 10-20 mg ed througout cycle, 10mg would be ideal. Armidex would also be wise to run through cycle. Hope this helps, goodluck bro..

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    also b6 at 200mg is a must for prolactin gyno, caused by fina..

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    good points kman, also winni should be used ed, 50mg ed is a good dosage

sorry for the question but what is prolactin gyno, is b6 refering to the vitamin? thanks

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    yes, b6 is referring to the vitamin

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Use letrozole 1.25mg eod keep your prolactin levels down. Finasteride for DHT levels especially with masteron and fina both very harsh on the hairline. you can find a combo of both very convienient.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That is one HELL of a cutter! Listen to what the other bros said though, they are right. Also, while it is a GREAT cutter, if you are prone to hairloss then that is not the cycle you would want to be doing, especially with the masteron and winny included (just a heads up), if not then happy growing bro.

hair loss id not an issue for me, i was also thinking about switching the masteron to eq i have heard that it iin very hard to find actual masteron, even though my siurce has been around for a long time, he says that he carries British dragon materon, is ther eany way to check this?

ia m just trying to figure out something in place of the masteron , just for the fact that alot of masteron circulating is fake, would primo be a legit replacement, i don't really want to use deca , becasue of the deca-dick nad the long detection times, would eq be my best alternative, or maybe 6 wks of 50 mg ed of anavar ? thanks for the help

If you want to check on your masteron go to BD's site. And even if hair loss isnt a problem winstrol , masteron, tren are ALL DHT derivatives. Dht affects at two main specifc site your scalp, and your prostate by causeing it to swell (BPH) due to the conversion to type 2 -5-alpha-reductase. that enzyme binds to mainly those two specific site. all it takes is 1mg ed of finasteride.

And btw i'd run it like this other wise you'll have insane amounts of DHT in your blood...

weeks 1-8
    50mg test prop ed
    75mg tren acetate ed
    Anavar 50mgs ed
    probably just as effective... unless your insanely huge there is no need for all those **** chemicals. I sure as hell didnt coin this acronym but..

K.I.S.S = Keep It Simple Stupid

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ok talking about hairloss prone. i did a 15week 700mgs ed of test prop back in the fall. i didnt lose any hair.. could i expect hairloss while using tren ??

Different compounds...but it can happen i doubt you were doing 700mgs of prop everyday cause even if it was 100mg/ml i dont know where i'd put 7ml's of juice!!!! But hey better safe than sorry and finasteride isnt to expensive.

do yoou thnk i should not run the cycle for 12 weeks, i am pretty sure i have ruled out the masteron and wnet with EQ in its place, I am pretty big 6' 5' about 265 13-14% bf, arms around 19.5 after a good pump

Iwas talking to a freind and he said drop the winstrol and replce it with VAR, and he also said use primo instead of EQ, what do you guys think?

anyone please looking for help to finalize decision

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon jon
    I am planning on runing a 12 week cutter in order ot get ready for the summer, i am currently about 13-14% bf so i have a little to still cut but i figure starting in about a month this is the cycle, would like to here some feedback/critques, this will be my 4th cycle, i am 23 lifting for 4 years

wks1-12 100mg test prop eod
    wks 1-12 100mg masteron eod
    wks 5-12 100 mg fina eod
    wks 7-12 50 mg winstrol eod
    wk 13 100mg clomid
    wk14-15 50 mg clomid
    lots of cranberry extract and tons of livatox and milk thistle
    should i run nolvadex or arimidex during these?, i figured no because none of these aramotize
    Should i run the winstrol longer? Any benifts if i run some anavar wks7-12? i figured this will be enough
    In addition when cycle is started, i will have been on gh for 16 wks

masteron for 12 weeks???????????????????? you are 24 and on your 4th cycle?????????????and only lifting for 4 years??????????
    Last edited by jbol; 03-05-2005 at 10:25 PM.

no i decided against the masteron and going with equipose, just wondering about winstrol or var

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hmm.. if hairloss wasn't an issue I would use winny. Cheaper and heard many say it works well. I have to go with anavar due to hairloss and its much more expensive for me.

EQ is great, you will love it. But you should go longer with it if you can. I prefer 15weeks. Why not run test e so you can mix the eq and test and only do two shots per week. Diet is gonna be key.

Nolva yes. Why do you say none of them convert to estrogen? Test surely does in any form.
    Last edited by sp9; 03-21-2005 at 07:06 PM.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    i would run the tren /prop/winny ED. Cut the tren 2 weeks shorter ( you may wanna start earlier like weeks 3-10).. and have the dosage less than the test it will help you with recovery. and add 200mg b6 to help wit prolactin levels. good luck!

Thread Information