dballz1190 is offline New Member

Thinking about First cycle please help

hey everybody this is my first post. im seriously considering goin on my first cycle within in the next month but need some advice from the pros. im 22 155 pounds. im not looking to get huge but i would like to get to 175-180 and keep it as lean as possible. im thinking about goin on a simple dbol and deca cycle 20-40 mg dbol a day and 300-400 deca a week. along with that a strict low carb high protein diet with about 300-400 g of low carb protein a day. the questions i guess i have is if this is a good cyle 4 me? how much am i going to lose after i come off and will i notice side effects such as acne and hair loss definitly?

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    I know im still new to this site but I have learned a lot so far. From the advice I got, im going to tell you. Since you dont weigh that much now, I think it would be better to wait for a cycle, train natural for a while and go from there.

Also when you do start a cycle, usually peoples first cycle was some sort of test. Keep it simple first to see how your body reacts, then maybe in your later cycle try something different. Also use anties during you cycle to gyno and then use a proper PCT after you cycle.
    good luck bro and its up to you what you want to do

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    post if you have a predisposition to hair loss or acne, how fast your metabolism is, if you're a hardgainer or not and all that scheisse so the guru's here can help you better.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    You are asking the most asked question of all time on this board.

My suggestion would be to eat your face off until you hit about 165-170 at least(many will tell you a lot more) all the while hitting the weights like a madman. Then when you get there should try a Test E and Deca cycle, in my opinion. Maybe you would want to run a Test only cycle first. Who knows if you will have acne and hair loss. Hair loss usually comes if you are predisposed to having it. I think you will have some acne but who knows if it will be out of control. You will only know when you try it. You need to focus on your DIET and TRAINING regime before you try AAS. If your diet is in tact and you are training porperly then you will get the most out of AAS and you will be more likely to keep the muscle gains you will have. Notice how I said muscle gains. After coming off a cycle you will lose most if not all the water weight thus dropping a few pounds but if your diet is right, you will minimize this. Make sure you research the HELL out of PCT. You need to READ READ and READ more before you go poking yourself with needles. Just my two cents!

Good luck bro.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Eat more, then eat some more. lift right, sleep, and eat. wait and do some research while you gain weight, then think about a cycle IMO. Check out the diet forum, they'll help you...but first read the stickies atop the page!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    Eat more, then eat some more. lift right, sleep, and eat. wait and do some research while you gain weight, then think about a cycle IMO. Check out the diet forum, they'll help you...but first read the stickies atop the page!
    agreed.

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah read , learn read learn....I thought I was ready to do a cycle but I was no where close. There are so many things you need to find out before your first cycle. Eat, read, sleep and train and you will be on your way.

both my grandfathrs were bald and my pops at 50 is gettin there as far as acne i still get the occasional zit...ive been browsin around the streroid site for bout a month now and every1 recomends test e on ur first cycle....what diff is there gonna be betwen the test e cycle and dbol and decca cycle. i know diet is important while on the cycle which is the reason i havent started it yet. im waitin till i start work again becuse i can control my diet much easier on a set schedule. however i would like to know why people recomend me gaing more weight be4 i start. i dont want to be huge just a nice 175 -180. , i just feel underweight (22 years old 155 lbs 5-9in ). ive been training on and off for about 5 years but not really consistant till the past year. another thing which i been tryin to read about is what i should take on pct. Clomid seems to be everyones pic but what does it do and do i really need. ive had friends go on cycles and not take it and kept some good gains...

niXon)( is offline Member
    steroid acne isn't somthing you are prone to IMO. i never EVER got zits, then after pct WHAMO, back acne like a mutha****a. dbol isnt a testosterone , decca will shut you down hard, that is why people add test. clomid is a must, read the pct forum. nolva is a must pct also. clomid starts your natural testosterone production back up...nolva prevents gyno/little bloat. just eat up and study bro.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dballz1190
    both my grandfathrs were bald and my pops at 50 is gettin there as far as acne i still get the occasional zit...ive been browsin around the streroid site for bout a month now and every1 recomends test e on ur first cycle....what diff is there gonna be betwen the test e cycle and dbol and decca cycle. i know diet is important while on the cycle which is the reason i havent started it yet. im waitin till i start work again becuse i can control my diet much easier on a set schedule. however i would like to know why people recomend me gaing more weight be4 i start. i dont want to be huge just a nice 175 -180. , i just feel underweight (22 years old 155 lbs 5-9in ). ive been training on and off for about 5 years but not really consistant till the past year. another thing which i been tryin to read about is what i should take on pct. Clomid seems to be everyones pic but what does it do and do i really need. ive had friends go on cycles and not take it and kept some good gains...
    Bro, im not flaming you but you need to study AAS a lot more. I know you are going to do what you want to do but please research some more. Listen to most on this board. If you are not training consistently then you have not reached your natural potential. You have muscle that is begging to be built the natty way. If you dont know what clomid is then you just proved my previous point. Listen, we all have to start somewhere. You're friends need to learn some more too. READ!

nah bro i hear you....even if u wanted to flame me i wouldnt care neway. i dont want to waste u guys time with such beginner questions but i have been researchin for a good bit n it seems everyone recomends doin test first...honestly test kinda scares me a lil bit plus the dbol and deca are easier for me to get...for those of u that just did a dbol n deca stack what are yous opinions on it... i know could be goin to the gym n put more natural gains on but im very impatient. i went to the gym hard for 9 months straight reading everything i could n eating properly and while i saw gains they were no where near the gains i wanted. thats when i seriously started to consider anabolics. while i ant to gain weight i dont want to eat like an animal and become a fat slob. i m sure some of u have been where i am be4.. i dont mind goin to the gym but i get discouraged when i do all this work and see no gains...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dballz1190
    nah bro i hear you....even if u wanted to flame me i wouldnt care neway. i dont want to waste u guys time with such beginner questions but i have been researchin for a good bit n it seems everyone recomends doin test first...honestly test kinda scares me a lil bit plus the dbol and deca are easier for me to get...for those of u that just did a dbol n deca stack what are yous opinions on it... i know could be goin to the gym n put more natural gains on but im very impatient. i went to the gym hard for 9 months straight reading everything i could n eating properly and while i saw gains they were no where near the gains i wanted. thats when i seriously started to consider anabolics. while i ant to gain weight i dont want to eat like an animal and become a fat slob. i m sure some of u have been where i am be4.. i dont mind goin to the gym but i get discouraged when i do all this work and see no gains...
    it's not that dbol /deca isn't a great mass stack, it's just a little dated.

you really should try to add test to keep your libido all good in da hood. that said there are plenty of peeps who still run that time-honored stack and are thrilled w/ the results, even if they didnt do the absolute best beginner's cycle.

Thread Information