jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

ok, I need to get this question out!

if you have gyno, is the lump your s euppose to get behind the nipple? or is it above the nipples? like above the tan part? my buddy has noticed 2 lumps above the tan part , and its only when he flex's his chest. no itchyness or lactating or anything. just puffyness im guessing from fat deposits because he has gained weight. he is making a big deal of it so I want to show him this thread after I get a few responses from knowledgeable bro's . thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what is he running and how much

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Tes E at 500 mg's a day, it is his first cycle so he is kind of paranoid, I think its fat deposits, but he does have a lump above his nips, more so on the left nip too.

Blog Entries
    most od the time tren and deca will give a lump when gyno start. test will make you have fat nipples. is he running any anti-e like nolv l-dex or somthing

well he had some nolva but he said he left it out and his mom took it thinking it was drugs lol, yes its sad he still lives with him mom I know.

Blog Entries
    i would have him order some from ar and start 20mg day the when when the nips go down drop the dose to 10mg

but if you have gyno are the lumps suppose to be right under the nipple, the tan part? or can it be above on the top of the tan part?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    Tes E at 500 mg's a day, it is his first cycle so he is kind of paranoid, I think its fat deposits, but he does have a lump above his nips, more so on the left nip too.
    dude, i hope you mean 500mg/week, not every day. 3.5g test for a first cycle would be just plain stupid.

sorry ,a week

Blog Entries
    it is had to tell some people will get it diff then others. some will get it under the nip other will get it around more like a brest. the nolv will help no mater if its under or around the nip

bowie is offline Member
    I always get gyno,the lump is in the nipple area. Get's to about the size of a pea and hurts like hell. If your freind just has a lump on the chest, I would consider it fat. You know when gyno's a commin. Burn,ich,and if someone rubs against your nipples,lookout.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Does your friend have some Nolva on hand ?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Does your friend have some Nolva on hand ?
    no , he lives with his parents still, and I guess he left it out like a moron and his mom found it then trashed it thinking it was ecstasy or something along those lines. but he is workin on getting some money I will refer him to ar-r

Soup is offline Associate Member
    if it looks like goosebumps on the areola I would not worry about it. If however it is under the nipple then listen to the guys above.

Thread Information