Anteros is offline Associate Member

Purchasing question

hey, im buying my first cycle in a few weeks which i posted and got approval for a couple months ago.

my source is a friend who gets it from someone else, he told me it wont be in the boxes, just the vials, and im just wondering what sort of things i should look for that will let me know if its fake. i was told it's not an underground lab production.

ill be buying enanthate and dbol .

i looked at pics in the forum of fakes but still would like verbal info.

thanks

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    why don't myou just post pictures of your gear and i know the pros will help and it also will help much more that telling you on what to look for since they can actually see it.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by p0d0078
    why don't myou just post pictures of your gear and i know the pros will help and it also will help much more that telling you on what to look for since they can actually see it.
    exactly, when u get them post pictures.

well im going to purchase it soon...in other words i dont have it yet...maybe i should go over there, take a pic, post it up then decide. Ill see if i can do that, any info that can be given until then would still be great.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, having a well trusted source is the easiest way to ensure (as much as possible) that you won't get ripped off. However, since you are getting it from a friend who is getting it from a source I guess you're going to have to trust your friend's judgement.

Has your friend had good results with the source's gear in the past? Will you be buying the same stuff that he used?

it wont be same stuff hes used, but friend trusts the source....

thing is if i buy it and u guys say its fake...i cant return it, i have to ensure its real before i buy......but ill see if i can take pics and run it here before i buy...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Why couldn't you go back and tell him to "shove it up his azz" if he is selling fake sh*t. I can guarantee you that I would be able to "return" it and get my money back for sure.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros

thing is if i buy it and u guys say its fake...i cant return it, i have to ensure its real before i buy......but ill see if i can take pics and run it here before i buy...

That is the risk we all take when buying gear. It is easier to buy fake s hit from online sources then it is to buy it from ppl that you can easily walk up to and shove it up there puny asss'.Or worse yet go there and his house up and then ask politely for your money back. If neither work you will be forced to

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros

What is the company name that is making the steroid . Please do not post it if it is a UGL. If you are not sure PM me or someone else you know you can trust a Mod or Vet and ask first. Then we might be able to tell you what to look for before you go.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Is it mex gear or where is it from. A lot of mex. gear will not have the boxes when you get it.

spikey24 is offline New Member
    to many friends of a friends if you ask me !

he said he thinks its coming from iran but hes not 100% sure yet...im gonna post pics when i get it and the dbol .

riironman is offline Junior Member
    has any one tried buying gear from QV lab.com

Thread Information