Eternal is offline New Member

Winnie as a first cycle.

35, 5'9", 196, 12%bf, lifting 3 yrs, 1hr cardio 1hr lifting 5 times/wk,6 feedings per day, multi-Vitamins/Proteins/ shakes/creatine/glutamine and other general suppliments, was 177 when I started going to the gym, lost 13lbs in 4 months and then gained to 190+ in the next 10 months and have stayed there for the last 2yrs.

My brother in law has been on and off all kinds of AS since he got out of high school(6 yrs ago) and I have been wanting to start and gain about 12-15lbs mass and reduce bf to 8 or so. Wife is all for it and brother came over and left 35 50mg capsules of winnie for me to try. I have been reading threads and the first cycle, seems to me, to be the most important. Is winnie on it's own a good cycle to reach my goal? Or a test/winnie or test/deca be better? He also dropped off some clen but that would be later I thought.
    I don't have the knowledge to refute him or have the confidence in him to continue as he is instructing so I put it here to you.

Thanks for your wisdom

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Winni only worked good for me but if you want the winni to work better than run test with it. Test is supposed to fight against side effects of the winni, but I did not feel any sides from my 6 week winni only cycle. I lost tons of fat and replaced it with muscle.

A winny only cycle will not put you up 15lbs, so no it's not a good cycle for you to reach your goal. A simple Test only cycle will put you up 15+lbs, so you may want to look into that.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You have been reading and you do not know that Winny only is not only not a "cycle" but it also isn't recommended for a beginner.

Here is one for you.

Weeks - 1-12 - 500mg Test Enanthate a week
    Weeks - 1-11 - 400mg Deca Durabolin a week

Do some research on anti-e's and PCT.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    run a test only...15ibs is very doable while cutting some BF...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Winni only worked good for me but if you want the winni to work better than run test with it. Test is supposed to fight against side effects of the winni, but I did not feel any sides from my 6 week winni only cycle. I lost tons of fat and replaced it with muscle.
    And Glock, please stop saying things like this. It is gonna make all the noobies want to do a winny only cycle, thinking they're gonna get big and ripped at the same time. You make it sound like a magic little pill that gets you huge. Come on now.....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Glock, stop runnin up on people with that wack bull****. Tell the truth for once in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    And Glock, please stop saying things like this. It is gonna make all the noobies want to do a winny only cycle, thinking they're gonna get big and ripped at the same time. You make it sound like a magic little pill that gets you huge. Come on now.....

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Bro, everything I said is true. Everybody is different. I worked my ass off in the weight room. I have no stock in Winstrol therefore I have no reason to lie. I should of taken before pics... you would **** your pants. lol

Thread Information