rocky1388 is offline New Member

beginner what to do

im 6'2'' and weigh in about 173 lbs i lost 97 lbs on dieting i did not lift any weights during my diet and because of that stupid mistake i lost alot of muscle. i have a friend whose telling me to take sus,winstrol ,deca and hgh all on a 8 week cycle. im curiouse because he gained muscle but i would like to know if anyone has a good beginners cycle i could use. i dont care about getting to much mass just cut and strong. i also suffered from gyno naturally growing up should i take anything during my first cycle to prevent it from happening again.i did have surgery to remove it a year ago, any info greatly appreciated

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you need to dial in your training and diet before using AAS - there is a ton of info here and it's free - read up and take your time - learn all the facts before putting potentially life altering chemicals into your body - safety first

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    If it was me now I would hit the weights for at least 6 weeks before any aas. Then I would run:

Test Cyp-500mgs weeks 1-12
    Winstrol 50mgs ed weeks 6-12

Make sure you hit the wieghts and cardio like a mad man. Make sure your sore the next day workin every muscle group.
    Take anti esters throughout your cycle and run a pct.
    Do a search on Pct.
    gl

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    I'd say alot more like 12 weeks to get good results. Thats quite a hit to not lift for that long. How long did it take you to lose 100lbs? 3-4 months?

I'd hit the gym natural for the same amount of time and then maybe consider some Juice.

G'Luck man

~Twig

trainer444n4 is offline New Member
    congrats on the progress you have made so far. sounds like you have the dedication and drive to get whatever results you want. start with lots of information

Thread Information