Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    Prove to me that Winny causes hair loss.

    I want someone on this board to prove to me that Winny causes hair loss. Dont tell me just because is a precursor to DHT. Are you sure it is not due to the fact that the Hormones are out of balance for so long? Everyone on this board seems to run back-to-back cycles with tons of Test in them. One cause of hair loss is an imbalance in test. Find me a direct link that winny makes your hair fall out. By the way, im not saying it doesnt, im just not 100% convinced it causes hair loss.

  2. #2
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    just do a search for posts where people who actually used it experienced hair loss. i bet you can find a ton of posts where people had no problems while on a cycle until they threw in the winny

  3. #3
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    tell us y we need to prove this to you.

  4. #4
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Bump

  5. #5
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    just do a search for posts where people who actually used it experienced hair loss. i bet you can find a ton of posts where people had no problems while on a cycle until they threw in the winny
    yeah no kidding what's he want a 3,000 man experiment w/ laser-sighted hairs per square inch scalp counts?

  6. #6
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    tell us y we need to prove this to you.
    You dont need to do anything. I always hear that Winny causes hair loss. It cant be proven that it really does. It has been proven however that testosterone imbalances in the body will cause it. Running back-to-back cycles of test without proper time to balance may be more of the problem. Just because people repeat what they have heard doesnt mean its true.

  7. #7
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    You dont need to do anything. I always hear that Winny causes hair loss. It cant be proven that it really does. It has been proven however that testosterone imbalances in the body will cause it. Running back-to-back cycles of test without proper time to balance may be more of the problem. Just because people repeat what they have heard doesnt mean its true.
    your still not making sense. if you want the answer do some research on the topic. i dont use winny nor do i plan to so i can care less. when i have read many posts from first hand users claiming it happend to them, i beleive that its safe to say be able to say it.

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    It mostly depends on the person and if there prone to hair loss. I have a friend of mine that did winny for 6 weeks at 60mg he lost a lot of hair. I have run winny 100mg for 5 weeks on did not loss any. So what does this prove not a ****ing thing other the each person is different how there body reacts?

  9. #9
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    It mostly depends on the person and if there prone to hair loss. I have a friend of mine that did winny for 6 weeks at 60mg he lost a lot of hair. I have run winny 100mg for 5 weeks on did not loss any. So what does this prove not a ****ing thing other the each person is different how there body reacts?
    My point ecxactly. Many on this board will flat out say that they are not going to take Winny because it causes hair loss and in fact that cannot be proven. So, word of mouth has many believing that Winny causes hair loss. Most AAS have different affects on people. However, I think test has the same effect on your nuts than it does on mine. Thats what makes AAS so complex.

  10. #10
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    your still not making sense. if you want the answer do some research on the topic. i dont use winny nor do i plan to so i can care less. when i have read many posts from first hand users claiming it happend to them, i beleive that its safe to say be able to say it.
    Just beacause John Doe said it causes hair loss doesnt mean its a fact.

  11. #11
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    aas are not complex the human body is.

  12. #12
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    aas are not complex the human body is.
    Good point.

  13. #13
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    good rule of thumb is if you're experiencing hair loss, stay away from dht deriv's. i think most reasonable people would agree that dht compounds do accelerate male pattern baldness.

    be a little more reasonable- you don't need to logically or scientifically prove every statement you say.

  14. #14
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    The fact is that on a study of x amount of people. Winny is proven to convert into dht that will cause hair loss. Now how your body reacts to the dht will determine if your hair will fall out or stay.

  15. #15
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    well - I really dont need to prove much - I simply know that I never had any grey hair until I started running winny - on a cutter by itself no less - then I saw them start to come in and I stopped after maybe 6 months of off and on, yet 2 years later I still am getting new flakes - now you do what you want to, boy, but winny is no more for me - and I have taken LOTS of stuff over the years

  16. #16
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    You seem to think that you're pretty knowledgable about this. Let me enlighten you.

    Androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness, is a slight misnomer. It's named so because the most potent natural androgen, DHT, is typically the culprit. It binds to receptors in the scalp that regulate hair growth.

    You're referring to " a testosterone imbalance." What you probably mean is that high testosterone levels cause a high level of DHT to be present, which causes hairloss.

    However, low androgenic molecules that mimic DHT can also cause androgenic alopecia. Stanozolol , or winny, is one of them. It does not convert to DHT as some people seem to think either. It just acts similarly in the scalp.


    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    You dont need to do anything. I always hear that Winny causes hair loss. It cant be proven that it really does. It has been proven however that testosterone imbalances in the body will cause it. Running back-to-back cycles of test without proper time to balance may be more of the problem. Just because people repeat what they have heard doesnt mean its true.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-22-2005 at 12:11 AM.

  17. #17
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I didnt bother reading through the thread.



    My answer. Take it and see.

  18. #18
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    well u seem to know everything slippin, so prove u r right! u can t claim something and then demand a proof from us

  19. #19
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I want someone on this board to prove to me that Winny causes hair loss. Dont tell me just because is a precursor to DHT. Are you sure it is not due to the fact that the Hormones are out of balance for so long? Everyone on this board seems to run back-to-back cycles with tons of Test in them. One cause of hair loss is an imbalance in test. Find me a direct link that winny makes your hair fall out. By the way, im not saying it doesnt, im just not 100% convinced it causes hair loss.

    No one needs to prove anything to you. If you do not believe it then use the product as you wish. I have used test, deca , tren , winny, d-bol, anadrol , and eq throught the years(not all at once). And nothing has made my hair fall out but winny. I am not talking about a little hair but a noticable amount. This is just my expierience. And yes i have run all these compounds with out winny with out hairloss. It all depends on what effects the individual. Winny may bother me but not you...test may make you shed hair. You won't know till you try.

  20. #20
    swedes's Avatar
    swedes is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    184
    I took winni before I heard anything about hairloss from it(doesn't say in profile on this site which is Bull sh*t) and I experienced a good amout of shedding-I am prone though. Never again.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    i'm shedding like a mofo from the winny pills, was on the tren /prop for the past 8 weeks and all was good till the winny pills. Luckily I have enought hair on my head for two people.

  22. #22
    squatster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    171
    some people have a problem with it and some don't. I never had a problem with it. Guess you havee to just do an experament on your self and do a **** load of it for a long time and let us know. ( just kidding????) some do and some don't. some look at test and get bloated, zitted, bitch tits and all, I get sredded. People are different

  23. #23
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,158
    Try it and see how it effects you.

  24. #24
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well u seem to know everything slippin, so prove u r right! u can t claim something and then demand a proof from us
    I never claimed anything. This web site is a good one to read...

    http://www.hairlosshelp.com/html/hairloss1.cfm

    Now, my point is that many on this board come out and say that Winny makes your hair fall out. I posed the question for someone to prove it to make the point that you cant prove it. You dont have to prove it. It is up to the individiuals genetic makeup, not Winny. Everyone is different, thus your hair may stay and mine may fall out. i was trying to make the point also that just because 50 bros on this board say something, doesnt always mean its true.

    Dont get so bent out of shape.

  25. #25
    zuke's Avatar
    zuke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    737
    why is everyone so hostile here lately?

  26. #26
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I didnt bother reading through the thread.



    My answer. Take it and see.
    Yeah? well I skimmed through it...




    My answer is a question(or power statement whatever). Slippin prove that it doesn't!

  27. #27
    CARNIVORE's Avatar
    CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    414
    17-aa

  28. #28
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah? well I skimmed through it...




    My answer is a question(or power statement whatever). Slippin prove that it doesn't!
    Did you read my last post? I stated that my point is that it is up to individual genetic proness to hair loss or acne or whatever. My point also is just becuase one guy says it doesnt mean its true across the board.

  29. #29
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    that's like saying smoking doesn't cause cancer because not everyone who smokes will get cancer.

    you need to work on your logic, aristotle. if you are taking winny for 6 weeks, and you experience bad hair loss, you can be pretty sure it wasn't the baked chicken you were eating that caused it.

    increased dht levels cause onset of male pattern baldness in those individuals who have an allergy to it- and this may be up to 60% of the male population. if you don't have hair loss on winny, more power to you.

  30. #30
    macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    178
    Horses have hair and they do TONS of winstrol .

    BAM! Conclusive proof that winstrol doesn't cause hair loss. Take all you want bro, you'll have fvckin locks like Fabio anyway.

  31. #31
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew

    you need to work on your logic, aristotle.
    ROFLMFAO!

    Now THAT'S humor in an otherwise gay thread/request/brain fart.

    ~SC~

  32. #32
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Even if it does not appear to cause some people hairloss it may be accelerating their genetic pre-diposition. Once you start talking about people 50 years old and up then you get into pretty high rates of recession and thinning. If people do not notice hairloss on winny in there 20's you have no idea if you are accelerating the process of future loss by years or decades.

    All of this talk about hairloss really only means something if you care about it, many people are fine with shaving their head at 25 and for the rest of their life. More power to them.

  33. #33
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew

    you need to work on your logic, aristotle. if you are taking winny for 6 weeks, and you experience bad hair loss, you can be pretty sure it wasn't the baked chicken you were eating that caused it.
    You sure it cant be the baked chicken??? what if you were on test alone and ate baked chicken then it wouldnt be winny it would have to be the chicken.

    this kid just wants someone to argue with.

  34. #34
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    On paper, winny has a pretty low affinity for binding to the androgen receptor. The prostate receptor of a rat, but male androgen receptors none-the-less.

    On the other hand, I have seen winnny alone do some damage on a hairline.

    For men, it isn't a question of the type of compound that is likely to cause hairloss. It's better thought of in terms of whether or not the user is predisposed. If one compound causes shedding, just about every single other compound will as well, to a greater or lesser extent. Androgenicity is a factor, but if only to determine the level of occurance of sides. All androgens derived from the base test, nandrolone , and DHT molecules have some affinity to couple with the androgen receptor by their very structure and biological purpose. That's what they do.

    I just stick to compounds that don't neccesarily have a low level of sides, but the sides present can be dealt with easily and cheaply.

  35. #35
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    Horses have hair and they do TONS of winstrol .

    BAM! Conclusive proof that winstrol doesn't cause hair loss. Take all you want bro, you'll have fvckin locks like Fabio anyway.

    ...and horses are really fast. Like that guy, I think his name was Ben. He was really fast and he did winstrol. That means winny is a good AAS for sprinters, right?

    Don't even get me started about those swimmers and their turinabol ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •