newbrew is offline Senior Member

Is it possible to still gain weight while using Clen?

Even though its used as a weight loss drug, can one still gain weight while shedding BF%? Assume combined with Test.

I want to start shedding some BF, but would still like to gain a few pounds....at worst I want to say the same weight but shed BF.

thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is possible to gain some lean mass while in clen and test.

Latimus is offline Banned
    its best to chose cutting or bulking......since you even mention clen you must feel a little over weight...so it would be best to run the clen and test....eat tons of protein...cut the carbs...and do the cardio....when you feel like you have lost enough...increase the carbs but only clean ones.....this will continue to give you your ripped appearance while bulking....the problem is that when trying to put on muscle and take off fat people usually dont move...because they burned the energy they would have used for muscle without burning enough for fat loss....

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    its best to chose cutting or bulking......since you even mention clen you must feel a little over weight...so it would be best to run the clen and test....eat tons of protein...cut the carbs...and do the cardio....when you feel like you have lost enough...increase the carbs but only clean ones.....this will continue to give you your ripped appearance while bulking....the problem is that when trying to put on muscle and take off fat people usually dont move...because they burned the energy they would have used for muscle without burning enough for fat loss....
    Im actually no where near overweight, not even slightly chubby. Just looking to get into the single digit BF% range. probably at around 12 or so now.

Latimus is offline Banned
    nice, getting down to the single digits is extremely hard especially if you arent in the mindset that its a total cutter.....but thats just what i have experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Im actually no where near overweight, not even slightly chubby. Just looking to get into the single digit BF% range. probably at around 12 or so now.
    If you are trying to get down to single digit bf then clen is def a good thing. The only test I would consider running for a cutter/lean mass cycle is prop or sustanon , but thats just me. I think it really depends on your dosage and if your runnign anything else with the test to try to either gain weight while dropping bf or stay at the same weight while dropping bf. If your at 12% right now, I'd say you'd wanna be running at least 5-700 mg/wk test to maintain your weight on a lower calorie diet(lose fat/gain muscle)

wouldnt hurt to throw some tren or EQ in there either

Thread Information