R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member

Should i be feeling it yet?

I heard that sust is effective after one day. I also heard that it is effective after 3 weeks, if i am taking 250 mg sust once weekly and 35 mg dbol daily, how long till i should really feel the stuff?? Please help!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    at 4 to 6 weeks it should really start to kick in

quasar is offline Associate Member
    bro, didn't you just ask this question? just bump up the other one if you want more responses

4plates is offline Banned
    if your taking dbol for the first 4 wks,the sus should be kicked in by the time you stop using the dbol.sus isnt effective after day 1

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    I thought sus had test prop in it (not alot but some, i think 40mg per 250 mg), and from what i know prop. kicks in with in a few days. I may be wrong so you should probably still wait for more responses.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by hockeyman20
    I thought sus had test prop in it (not alot but some, i think 40mg per 250 mg), and from what i know prop. kicks in with in a few days. I may be wrong so you should probably still wait for more responses.
    yes hockeyman you're right sust has prop in it, but prop does not kick in i believe for 2 days but 50mg/week will do next to nothing. it also has phenlyprop with has the same properties as propionate but releases after 4 days. the actual musclebuilding effects of sust do not kick in for about 4 to 5 weeks because blood levels have to bebuilt up. that is why people either front load or use an oral steroid like d-bol or drol to jump start a cycle.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    besides this sust thing, if he's taking 35mgs of dbol a day he should feel that dbol pump fairly quick.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    That makes sense, thanks ibiza69.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    I APOLAGIZE IF I ASKED THIS Q TWICE!!!!! I submitted the thread, however didnt see the post listed so i was afraid that it didnt go through due to the time frame allowance for a certain number of posts in a certain amount of time, im sorry for posting it twice

hammerhead is offline Member
    Dude - you will feel some things immediately. What is your definition of "feel the stuff?"

It will be 3-5 weeks before you are measureably stronger and gaining noticeable amounts of weight. Is that what you're talking about?

Somewhere over the first 2 or 3 weeks you should have a noticeable increase in your physical and muscular endurance and you should be noticing some physical changes - like increased sweating, oily skin, stronger appetite, horny - something.

You cannot expect to be much stronger or any bigger yet after only one week though.

Does that answer your question?

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    i dont think you are using enough gear to really get what you are looking for... 250 mgs of sust just isnt enough to do the it... now the dbol helps but you will gain rudementary gains from that little amount of sust IMO

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I agree with hulk, 250mg is just not enough. I would go with 400 at the very least. I assume that this is your first cycle. When I start a cycle with dbol I usually see some wieght increases in the first week (mostly all water)but as for the sust, dispite the short acting esters I would look it to kick in at week 5.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted if you feel anything yet, and tell us what day into the cycle it is.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    I swear I could've felt my first shot of sus surge through me after I injected it.

Thread Information