newbrew is offline Senior Member

Just shot thigh for first time...hope its the right spot. Deep enough?

Man, ive gatta say....this is SOO much easier than trying to reach around to the glute, and just as painless.

I basially just flexed, found a muscle (pretty much 1/2 way up from bottom and top of thigh, relaxed muscle and stuck, aspirating of course.

A little drop of blood after i withdrew, but other than that it went flawlessly.

Man, I cant believe ive previously been standing naked in my bathroom with one leg up on the sink, weight on the other leg, reaching, blah blah...to heck with the glute from now on.

Also, I used my 1.5" 23g needles...I however did not go in all the way, I left about 1/2" or so out, maybe even more now that i think about it...I figured 1.5" was too deep. Is this right?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    yes.....but u prob shoulda confimed this before the injection?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    yes.....but u prob shoulda confimed this before the injection?

hmm yea probably. I did take a quick look at spotinjections and used a little common sense. I figured that since the muscle is so close to the surface that it wouldnt take much to actually get to the muscle.

On a side note, what is the recommended pin size when inserting all the way?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    leg=1inch

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wait untill tomorrow, you'll know then if you got it right!. Personally I can't take quad shots or I'm left like a cripple for a week. Another sweet spot is the delts.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, sounds about right, 22/23g needles are fine with a 1" needle you will be spot on the mark.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i use the same pin in the thigh also....i usually hit the spot 6-7 inches up from the top of the knee cap and about 2/3 to the outside of my leg, meaning if u devided you thigh into thirds running vertical from knee to hip, i would injcect on the outer third...i leave about 1/4 of a inch outside of my leg cuz i have some bf and large legs...massage the area and walk around after to get the blood going...my leg is usually a bitch the next morning....but thats the t4

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Bouncer, My quads are usually sore the next day for a couple of days,This last couple of jabs I did left quad one day and the right quad the next day and there was one day in there I could hardly walk ,but the left is feeling better today and the right should be better tomarrrow , but never again, also delts are sweet to jab a lot less painful.

Sissies,

Fill 2 darts up with 3 cc's each. Sit back in a chair with no pants on then jam em both in the top outside of your quads. Then plunge em both. Sit back and enjoy the nectar flowing into your body. After the first one, it doesn't hurt at all.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Sissies,

Fill 2 darts up with 3 cc's each. Sit back in a chair with no pants on then jam em both in the top outside of your quads. Then plunge em both. Sit back and enjoy the nectar flowing into your body. After the first one, it doesn't hurt at all.
    LMAO.....

Thread Information